techguy926

TRX Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
TRX
Current Ride #2
Range Rover
I know I'm late to the party but from the sounds of the supply chain issues, there really isn't a point to order right now and expecting one in the next 6 months right?

I ordered mine on 1-11 and today got a vin. I'd say give it a shot We'll either get a truck or we won't Namaste

I ordered mine on 1-11 and today got a vin. I'd say give it a shot We'll either get a truck or we won't Namaste
Did you order level 2 or any of the items on the limited quantity list? I placed my order in MI on 1/18 and still waiting for it to get a VIN but I have level 2 with bead locks. I know people have been waiting for months so I'm not holding my breath.

Right now, at this point they are going to "recommend" going black and TR1 without beadlocks & carbon if you try to go TR2. So you can try but you are waiting a long long long long long time if don't get a black TR1 without beadlocks BASED on current info. Inventory is so low, they might not even make any if they can't some parts in

I know I'm late to the party but from the sounds of the supply chain issues, there really isn't a point to order right now and expecting one in the next 6 months right?
if you put your order in and get a VIN worst case scenario they cancel your order for the 2021 model and offer you the 2022 model at the 2021 price like they did when the hellcat first came out

Doesn’t hurt to put order in. I would do it then try and find one that shows up in dealer inventory in the meantime. Then cancel order if you find one.

Order now and be happy when it gets here. Plan to have fun with something else for awhile. No matter what the time line it, the sooner you order, the sooner you will have a TRX.

Congrats but still so odd for anyone else who still has only a VON from last year including myself.

I’m now considering kicking my build to 2022 and let Ram iron out their production issues and any possible issues that the 2021 models may have.

Back