No more 2021 orders?

It might not have been mine ...it’s stuck in my garage waiting on parts. I know there’s another black one that was sold locally

It might not have been mine ...it’s stuck in my garage waiting on parts. I know there’s another black one that was sold locally
Ahh ok, you can tell it was in break-in period, since he was very gentle with the acceleration. :D

Hydro Blue is my second fav color. When you guys all get your rides we need to do an Idaho meetup

I am! Hoping to see my hydro blue end of the month!
When did you place your order?
Do you go to Mecca? I use to live in Meridian on Olds River Drive.

When did you place your order?
Do you go to Mecca? I use to live in Meridian on Olds River Drive.
Actually my son and my next door neighbor are a regular at Mecca! I have just resorted to being a lazy fat ass ;) LOL. I am off 10 mile and Ustick in the Bellano Creek neighborhood.

Actually my son and my next door neighbor are a regular at Mecca! I have just resorted to being a lazy fat ass ;) LOL. I am off 10 mile and Ustick in the Bellano Creek neighborhood.
I know the owner of Mecca.....great guy...I that was where I worked out at all the time. I love that gym. Great Environment and great equipment.

When did you order your TRX?

I know the owner of Mecca.....great guy...I that was where I worked out at all the time. I love that gym. Great Environment and great equipment.

When did you order your TRX?
11-11-20.. so yes I have been waiting for a looooooong time :( I ordered it through Dave Smith in Kellogg.

11-11-20.. so yes I have been waiting for a looooooong time :( I ordered it through Dave Smith in Kellogg.
Good lord! I was going to go there, but the sales guy was not too motivated. Ending up going to the Local Ram dealer. I was told I have a build date on 4/26 but two things I ordered are not currently available :-/

Good lord! I was going to go there, but the sales guy was not too motivated. Ending up going to the Local Ram dealer. I was told I have a build date on 4/26 but two things I ordered are not currently available :-/
That sucks! I have been buying vehicles there for a bit and lucked out by finding a good sales guy that have I have stuck with for a few years, including my current 2020 Limited, which I am trying to sell but might end up trading in. Will certainly let you know after I pick mine up so you can check it out and wet your appetite!

Did you order a 2021 or 2022?
8-10 weeks for delivery.

I was thinking about waiting for a 2022, but when the dealer offered me $3,000 more on my 2020 Raptor than what I paid for it a year ago, it was just too good to pass up.

8-10 weeks for delivery.

I was thinking about waiting for a 2022, but when the dealer offered me $3,000 more on my 2020 Raptor than what I paid for it a year ago, it was just too good to pass up.
You must not have ordered anything that is causing delays

Where did you get your build date? Haven’t seen you on the tracker and I think we got vin# around same time. Also ordered beadlocks lol

If you guys got a VIN already thats still in the MN format then they should still be 2021 model years. I don't think they can change your order to a 2022 model year order without changing your VIN.

1618412857205.png

That being said, not sure what a 2022 model year VIN looks like yet...

Yeah that is what they told me, but they also gave me a build date

Back