No more 2021 orders?

ekaz

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
I was scrolling through fb this morning and it was said that they aren't accepting anymore 2021 orders. When I asked, he said he worked at a dealer and there was a conference with the regional rep. Also something about August for 2022 orders? Anyone else hear this? I know the classic and a few other models were put on hold due to chip issues.

I haven't heard either way, but wouldn't surprise me. Those that hope to get a 22 model in July/August, I have a feeling will be waiting a few more months too. Just saw a story this morning that it may be another year before chips catch up with demand.

@ekaz I placed my order on 3/30 and have a VIN. But I guess that is no guarantee it will be built

@ekaz I placed my order on 3/30 and have a VIN. But I guess that is no guarantee it will be built
I think that if you have a vin you should be fine. But then again we are dealing with Cilantro...??? Hope you get built soon. Cheers.

There still plenty of time for you to get built. Mine got built and delivered in 8 weeks
@RobR651 Did you get it from Kendall Auto Plex? That is a HUGE dealership. I have heard that larger dealers are getting preference. As of now mine is in "D" status. I can't help put snicker at that terminology. I am surprised someone has not complained about that lol

Have you had any issues with yours?

Nope I went through Bud Clary. Phillip Olson is the sales manager. They have 3 CDJR dealers and can order through any of the three. (Washington state)

CDJR- Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram... and yes I have an issue with my Intercooler it has a pin hole in one of the welds at a fitting. 😂 The part should show up this week. LOVE the truck. Bud Clary is an excellent dealer. They’ve been helping with locating the part even though I’m not getting it serviced through them.

I ordered mine on 3/24, just received the VIN yesterday. So @sisaacks seeing as how I ordered 6 days before you and you have a VIN is a good sign.

I ordered mine on 3/24, just received the VIN yesterday. So @sisaacks seeing as how I ordered 6 days before you and you have a VIN is a good sign.
Does your the last 6 of your vin start with 764?

I was in your boat not very long ago. I will say the wait is totally worth it. The truck is friggin amazing (even sitting in my garage waiting on a part) 😂
My luck I will have something go wrong! I also ordered beadlocks and I am not sure if those are still on a shortage. I dont think they are anymore but I could be wrong

I was in your boat not very long ago. I will say the wait is totally worth it. The truck is friggin amazing (even sitting in my garage waiting on a part) 😂
I dont know why I am in such a rush, between the truck and my new rifle I am having built for long range hunting my piggy bank is starvin!

We got two more Allocated to us! We can basically build each one to customers specifications. I believe we have the next 2 weeks to modify them and put the order in your name and get a vin number.

Please contact Jason Williams at Dave Dennis CDJR 937-671-7668
I'm located in Dayton Ohio next to Wright Patt Air Force Base and about a 20 minute drive from Dayton International Airport.

There still plenty of time for you to get built. Mine got built and delivered in 8 weeks
BTW I think I saw you off Linder and Fairview this weekend. If it was you, very nice looking truck!

Back