Slim

TRX Fan
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Ram Limited Pearl White
Hi, I just joined the forum. I currently own a 2019 Limited Pearl White with the Ram Box and pretty much every other option. It has been a great truck so far. Having said that, I LOVE the new TRX. I am not a huge off road guy, but I love the look of the entire TRX truck and the tires and I want the engine bad! :)

I want to talk about how you would expect this to ride on pavement and highway driving, but I am not sure which forum I should ask the question. OR we can just discuss it here. Point me in the right direction! Thanks :)

It should have an excellent ride and do fine on the highway.

My nephew has a Rapture and uses it a lot off-roading and it still rides really good on the street. I am sure it will ride like a caddy on the road.

I see that the listed height for this truck is 80.9 inches. Would that include the satellite fin on the top of the roof? I might need a taller garage door LOL

I must have missed the cutoff for a "Founding Member" badge :unsure:

Hi, I just joined the forum. I currently own a 2019 Limited Pearl White with the Ram Box and pretty much every other option. It has been a great truck so far. Having said that, I LOVE the new TRX. I am not a huge off road guy, but I love the look of the entire TRX truck and the tires and I want the engine bad! :)

I want to talk about how you would expect this to ride on pavement and highway driving, but I am not sure which forum I should ask the question. OR we can just discuss it here. Point me in the right direction! Thanks :)
If you don't plan to take it off road, just get a set of road oriented tires that will improve handling and comfort.

Back