Newbie from CO

JCO

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 Toyota Tacoma
Hey all, finally decided to pull the trigger on the order vs my original intent to buy a Raptor. After driving the 2020 raptor and feeling all of the hollow plastic inside the $75k truck, I had hesitations. Then reviews of the TRX started coming out and it seemed like no competition. I've never been inside a 5th gen Ram so went and checked out a couple at the local dealer. The interior is not even in the same universe as the Ford or a GMC - even the respective dealers said "we can't compete with Ram interiors" lol. That coupled with the V-8 and performance, sealed the deal for me.

Will be placing an order this week, just need to settle on a dealer! And then the long road to ownership begins.

Hey all, finally decided to pull the trigger on the order vs my original intent to buy a Raptor. After driving the 2020 raptor and feeling all of the hollow plastic inside the $75k truck, I had hesitations. Then reviews of the TRX started coming out and it seemed like no competition. I've never been inside a 5th gen Ram so went and checked out a couple at the local dealer. The interior is not even in the same universe as the Ford or a GMC - even the respective dealers said "we can't compete with Ram interiors" lol. That coupled with the V-8 and performance, sealed the deal for me.

Will be placing an order this week, just need to settle on a dealer! And then the long road to ownership begins.
Congrats and welcome to the forum....

Good luck! ?

Reactions: JCO

The best dealership in Colorado by far is Johnson auto Plaza in Brighton. Good luck!

Reactions: JCO
Welcome! I ordered through Flower Motors in Montrose CO. I did not have to pay over MSRP and they did not require any money down to place the order. I am still in line at Johnson’s and was told I wouldn’t be able to place an order until late January. Best of luck!!

The best dealership in Colorado by far is Johnson auto Plaza in Brighton. Good luck!

My Dad has purchased a couple trucks from them - they are good to deal with. Never heard back from them on the TRX though. Guess I should follow up.

Back