New video

Fast forward to the end, but she gets on it. Beyond that, nothing new lol

Better watch it quick, I have a feeling it is going to get taken down by FCA like the one that was in spanish did......

From more "reputable" youtube channels they are not allowed to show a driving review until 10/23

Interesting. Won’t miss much if/when they take it down. 95% is the launch video, then she gets in and drives it for less than a min...but u can definitely hear the whine from the cab! ?

She says it’s not for plowing snow & she likes the “Elk-cantara”..

But was cool to see & hear it driven from the inside.

She is my very favorite YouTuber. Never before have I seen someone so in tune with the vehicles she reviews. Her talking about her F350 dually really told me she knows what she is talking about with these types of trucks. Before I ordered the TRX I cross-shopped the F350.. Pretty much the same truck. Not sure what it was about her, but she annoyed me right away. All that for 45 seconds of hearing it go.. Please Santa put a TRX in my driveway for Christmas..

She is my very favorite YouTuber. Never before have I seen someone so in tune with the vehicles she reviews. Her talking about her F350 dually really told me she knows what she is talking about with these types of trucks. Before I ordered the TRX I cross-shopped the F350.. Pretty much the same truck. Not sure what it was about her, but she annoyed me right away. All that for 45 seconds of hearing it go.. Please Santa put a TRX in my driveway for Christmas..
You wouldn't have been disappointed with the F350. I loved my F250 and will get another one when they do another refresh.

We're still a week away from Motortrends embargo

You wouldn't have been disappointed with the F350. I loved my F250 and will get another one when they do another refresh.

LOL - I was totally being sarcastic. I'll work on my delivery.

LOL Copbait!

Me likey the blue! :)

I am very, very torn right now. Just got a $2,500 credit from Ford on a new Super Duty (I currently drive a '17 F250). Before the TRX banks opened, I was seriously considering ordering a '21 F250 with the 7.3 "Godzilla" motor and Tremor package. I have priced it out and with dealer discounts and the extra $2,500, the price is $20K less than the TRX I spec'd out..........hard to ignore......decisions, decisions.

Yeah I seen a 2500 credit when I logged into my Ford Credit account and say they excluded the Bronco as I was thinking of trading my Fusion for one smh

They already edited the video to take her driving it out! HAHA have to watch these videos early to see them!
Screen recorded her driving it before they edited it out. It’s not much, but hearing that whine and watching her catch up to that other car in a blink makes everything we are looking forward to worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back