New Video October 17 - “2021 Ram TRX vs 2020 Ford Raptor – Who Makes The Best Off-Road Ready Truck?”

Hey Stradale thanks for posting!! You would think we would get tired of watching these vids..... not me can’t seem to get enough.

? - I know right! Same here, it helps with the wait & love learning as much as I can while waiting for a vehicle. Think that video was really interesting side by side with the Raptor & the reviewer did an excellent job. Looking forward to October 23! And really look forward to getting this insane Truck!

He's disqualified. Says the TRX doesn't look bada$$ compared to the Raptor ?

I don't think that disqualifies him. The raptor is still a darn good looking truck...until you see the cheap looking interior and v6 engine. It wasn't the looks that kept me from buying a raptor all these years...I just don't want to hear a v6 or have a 75k truck that has the same interior as the 35k version. It is still better than a Chevy at least.

Dats Mega Badass!
DB9AD51C-25B5-4655-9B08-CE81AC60E35C.jpeg

He's disqualified. Says the TRX doesn't look bada$$ compared to the Raptor ?
I agree Knightmare.... as 1 of the few who was lucky enough to see this “Bad Ass” truck in person I wonder if that guy needs his eyes checked. Also I’m not saying that the raptor isn’t a good looking vehicle but as far as I’m concerned it doesn’t hold a candle......

when the embargo ends for driving impressions and official 0-60 times from journalist

I must be new to this aspect of the media, why does FCA impose an embargo on journalists??

I must be new to this aspect of the media, why does FCA impose an embargo on journalists??
I believe it’s so they can expose the truck across the country over time.....

All auto manufacturers impose embargoes on journalists. Gives their media and marketing teams a set date to release certain materials. Since deliveries aren't supposed to start until December (i was told) that will give the hype men a lot of time.

Yup, what ? they said. These teaser videos and pics are great but im dying to hear some real reviews

I must have missed what Oct 23rd means??? Thx!!!

Hey that’s my truck! No wonder they haven’t delivered it yet!

?

Back