NEW TRX STOCK DYNO = 603 WHP

What’d it make?
3 Pulls

1614579075494.png

Anyone know if Goldberg’s was a 4 wheel or 2?

regardless, over 600whp on “702” crank ain’t bad

As i mentioned in the other thread think 600whp is a bit optimistic, (dynojets are generally optimistic as they don't "load" up the car, and calibration of the dyno can vary widely between tuners). Something in the 550rwhp/500awhp range seems a bit more realistic imo.

Would be nice to get some numbers using a hub dyno, so we can at least remove the biggest variable most of us will encounter and that's wheel size/weight.

However, all that said if it traps a good mph and rolls out from a dig, who cares what numbers it makes!

I used to own a DynoJet. They are pretty stingy. I would say 550 at the wheels would be max. Probably 525 is realistic.

Does no one 4 wheel dyno's anymore? How they tune Audi's?

As i mentioned in the other thread think 600whp is a bit optimistic, (dynojets are generally optimistic as they don't "load" up the car, and calibration of the dyno can vary widely between tuners). Something in the 550rwhp/500awhp range seems a bit more realistic imo.

Would be nice to get some numbers using a hub dyno, so we can at least remove the biggest variable most of us will encounter and that's wheel size/weight.

However, all that said if it traps a good mph and rolls out from a dig, who cares what numbers it makes!
Local shop is installing a 4 wheel hub dyno soon. I’ll pay for the pulls once breakin is over

Very expensive to own bro.
Any city with a decent car culture should have an awd dyno. There were multiple in san diego, oc and la

I've seen people have the front on jackstands. Not safe but oh well. I've never done it.
That sounds like a terrible idea. Wouldn’t let them do that on any car I own(ed)

That sounds like a terrible idea. Wouldn’t let them do that on any car I own(ed)
I've been asked to do it. I told them to take it too some other hacks.

With a tuner/calibrator you can disable the clutches int he transfer case and make it full time 2wd, thats how they would dyno if my guess.

Or just remove the front drive shaft.

I had mine Dyno'd on an AWD Dynojet but even at full spread she was too big, had to remove driveshaft.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1677738411256.jpg
    FB_IMG_1677738411256.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 127

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back