New TRX Owner from NoVA

SpenceDuke

TRX Fan
Gallery
Reaction score
Hey guys, been a long while but I finally pulled the trigger on a 23 TRX yesterday.
Trx1.jpg

trx2.jpg

trx3.jpg
trx4.jpg

trx5.jpg

Looks like I live near you. Also got a black one come holler at me

Welcome to the forum and enjoy the stay. Great looking truck. Hopefully you have made an appointment to get some protection for it.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy the stay. Great looking truck. Hopefully you have made an appointment to get some protection for it.
Thank you!
I ordered the weathertech mud flaps from 797 performance earlier today and the dealer included Cilajet ceramic protection in the deal. I'm supposed to take it in tomorrow to get that done, but I plan to do Xpel stealth at some point down the line. Also looking to get running boards installed.

Thank you!
I ordered the weathertech mud flaps from 797 performance earlier today and the dealer included Cilajet ceramic protection in the deal. I'm supposed to take it in tomorrow to get that done, but I plan to do Xpel stealth at some point down the line. Also looking to get running boards installed.
Welcome Fellow VA friend. I’d do the stock mopar off road running boards, they look the best.

One thing on the ceramic, are they doing a polish or paint correction first? Generally dealer ceramic is a scam and they just throw it on without any paint work and it’s total overpriced crap. That said cilajet is pretty well known but Xpel, ceramic pro or modesta is your best imo.

Enjoy it. Make sure you get a Ravelco or IGLA installed, and better yet a compustar alarm system with the T13 remote kit and drone max that comes with the shock and window break sensors.

Nice truck, get that anti theft system first thing.

Welcome Fellow VA friend. I’d do the stock mopar off road running boards, they look the best.

One thing on the ceramic, are they doing a polish or paint correction first? Generally dealer ceramic is a scam and they just throw it on without any paint work and it’s total overpriced crap. That said cilajet is pretty well known but Xpel, ceramic pro or modesta is your best imo.

Enjoy it. Make sure you get a Ravelco or IGLA installed, and better yet a compustar alarm system with the T13 remote kit and drone max that comes with the shock and window break sensors.
Would this listing be all I need?

Would this listing be all I need?
Thats the remote kit, you'll need the alarm module also, which is likely a CM-DC3. You'll want to ask the installer to upgrade your drone module which gives you remote access and gps, to the drone max, so you get the window/shock sensors as it has it built in. My suggestion. You have a few Pro dealers by you in NOVA, dont go to bestbuy.

If you tell the dealer you want an alarm, the T13 remote kit, drone max, they'll get you squared away.

Also, for ravelco, chuck and megan are your installers, they'll do it at your house, if you want an IGLA, not sure where the IGLA dealer is by you, i know OxAudio in woodbridge does them but theres probably one closer.

Thank you!
Nice start to your protection. You may also want to think of a Ravelco or IGLA. Either system has both pro’s and con’s. It depends truly on your preference and budget. This forum has great advice from members who have used both items. These are the last of an era (as far as we know), so protect, drive and enjoy.

Spencer Lux audio is the closest for IGLA install Aberdeen MD

Nice start to your protection. You may also want to think of a Ravelco or IGLA. Either system has both pro’s and con’s. It depends truly on your preference and budget. This forum has great advice from members who have used both items. These are the last of an era (as far as we know), so protect, drive and enjoy.
I've found a treasure trove of information browsing through old threads. I wasn't worrying a ton about theft earlier, but since everyone is recommending it I'm definitely going to set something up. A bit of that is just me being naive and thinking my area is relatively safe.
I'm going to do some research between Ravelco, IGLA, and Compustar. I don't really have a budget for securing the truck, I'd rather spend a few thousand now than wake up to an empty parking spot one day later.

Spencer Lux audio is the closest for IGLA install Aberdeen MD
Thanks for verifying that. Makes me lean towards Ravelco or Compustar out of convenience, but I have to do some digging to figure out what the benefits/drawbacks are of each

Igla is the best homie I'm in Dulles let's meet up show you what mods I got then you can see what you like

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back