New TRX owner from Las Vegas!

jmv2alpha

TRX Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Hello peeps! Proud owner of a 2021 Blk TRX. Got it last week and been loving it so far! This is my 1st Ram truck...I had 3 Raptors. Two Gen 1's and one Gen 2 plus an '22 F250 Lariat Tremor. Got disappointed with Ford on the Gen 3's along with the super limited Raptor R. So here I am and I think its a great choice and wanting to try something different. Looking forward to mod this and interact with ya'll.

Attachments

• IMG_0361.jpg
    IMG_0361.jpg
    472.8 KB · Views: 67
Hello peeps! Proud owner of a 2021 Blk TRX. Got it last week and been loving it so far! This is my 1st Ram truck...I had 3 Raptors. Two Gen 1's and one Gen 2 plus an '22 F250 Lariat Tremor. Got disappointed with Ford on the Gen 3's along with the super limited Raptor R. So here I am and I think its a great choice and wanting to try something different. Looking forward to mod this and interact with ya'll.
. . .welcome to the land of the enchanted TRX owners. Here you will find some nefarious and seedier folks who are all good - think of it like walking into the Cantina in the original Star Wars...sans the elephant looking dudes.

Welcome!

Welcome. This a great group. What part of Vegas. I’m in old Henderson.

Back