New to the site and just ordered my TRX!!!

Ramathorn

TRX Fanatic
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2015 Ram 2500 MegaCab Blackout Edition 6.7
Hi guys! I'm new to the site today! I've been reading a ton of posts and love it! I ordered my TRX yesterday from my dealership in Northern Minnesota. He hasn't ordered one yet and this is his allocated TRX. I have a few questions though. I see people saying VON and VIN to track the build? And D and D1 status? Obviously I know what the VIN is but I'm confused on what the other terms are. How do I track my build and where do I go to get that information? Thanks everybody!

Welcome Ramathon! To start, your VON will be your Vehicle Order Number. Its the number assigned to your order when it was placed and is what is used to reference your order up until is accepted and given a VIN number.

There are many status levels given but the two big milestones early on are:

D: The point at which your order has been accepted and approved by FCA and is assigned a VIN

D1: When you advance to being assigned an estimated build date

As for being able to track your order, there is very little we can do publicly, but once you have a VIN you can check to see if the build sheet is available online followed by the window sticker after that. The build sheet will show up online during the actual production of the truck and the window sticker will be available after the truck is finished and been invoiced to your dealer.

Welcome fellow Minnesotan! I'm from Olivia and have an all black TRX due to ship in the next few weeks! What color did you get?

I'm in Minnesota as well! Welcome!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the order!

Welcome and congratulations on placing your order, now the waiting game begins.

Welcome fellow Minnesotan! I'm from Olivia and have an all black TRX due to ship in the next few weeks! What color did you get?
Thanks 2TR! I ordered it out of Thief River Falls, MN. I got black. Is there any other color? LOL

Thanks 2TR! I ordered it out of Thief River Falls, MN. I got black. Is there any other color? LOL
I'm not sure what the color is called, but I'm sure you've seen it driving around, its what happens to a black car 20 minutes after it is waxed until the next time it is waxed.....I think its called muddy dusty watermarked OCD inducing pain in the ass........Either way I agree a freshly waxed black vehicle by far looks the best, but unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you look at it) my TRX will be my daily driver and so I can spend some time with my family away from washing and waxing my truck I ordered it in Silver

Back