New to forum. From NJ

TRXSerge

TRX Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ford Explorer
Hey everyone I’m new to the forum, found it through Butter Da Great. I ordered my TRX in Jan, hydro blue, level 2, ram bar and bead locks. I’m in D status and was told that it should be built sometime in April. Looking forward to reading up on all the TRX news.

Hey everyone I’m new to the forum, found it through Butter Da Great. I ordered my TRX in Jan, hydro blue, level 2, ram bar and bead locks. I’m in D status and was told that it should be built sometime in April. Looking forward to reading up on all the TRX news.
Welcome. What part of jersey I’m in union county and should have my LE end of next week

This is picture of my Ram 4500 first day. I would love to get Black TRX. Does anyone have info on availability In Upstate New York

Attachments

• IMG_6519[41785].JPG
    IMG_6519[41785].JPG
    340.3 KB · Views: 8
I grew up in Union County. I’m in south NJ now. Looking forward to seeing your launch edition.
Welcome TRXSerge, we have tri-state chat going as well! You taking your TRX into the Pine Barrens? I am in Roxbury, NNJ

What dealer in NJ you use ?

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back