Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
2022 Super Stock
Military
Army
Ok guys, I've been given authorization to spill the beans on the upcoming Tazer DT, Tazer and Tazer JL/JT firmware update! This new firmware update will be available for download on Monday, 11/14/2022. I’ve been testing it for a few weeks and it is amazing!

First and foremost, the update will allow full functionality for 2022 and 2023 TRX's. Finally, everyone can enjoy the features as intended! One of the new features unlocked in this update is the disable "Auto Park". This is a feature that is more useful in a Jeep offroad as it allows you to drive with the door open. Good for self spotting up or around obstacles off road. This feature will also work on the TRX.

Now for the feature everyone has been waiting for..... Yes, some of you guessed it and I will confirm that there is a new security feature in this update. The feature requires you to key in a 1-6 sequenced pin code using the cruise control buttons (and adaptive cruise buttons if you have that option) before you can drive the vehicle. If not keyed in or keyed in correctly, the ABS will lock up the brakes and the vehicle will not move. Not only can you not move, the lights will flash randomly (think lightshow) and the horn will honk alerting anyone nearby that someone is attempting to steal your vehicle. Don't worry, there is a work around if you forget your pin. Some of you might ask "What happens if you unplug the Tazer?" Well, simply put, it will disable the pin lock as this is a live feature and requires the Tazer to be installed but I have good news for you. BrawlerFab has created a theft deterrent device for your Tazer. It will prohibit anyone from unplugging the Tazer without a lot of work and will more than likely deter a theif from sticking around long enough to get past it.

Here's the best part, there is no need to buy a new Tazer, Tazer DT or Tazer JL/JT. The firmware update will allow everyone who already has a Tazer to update the firmware and take advantage of all of the features. Also, the BrawlerFab Tazer Shield will be available for purchase starting on Monday.

If that's not enough, all Tazer DT and Tazer JL/JT's purchased from now through Friday, 11/18/2022 will come with the new update pre-installed and a free BrawlerFab Tazer Shield.

Last but not least, the BrawlerFab Tazer Shield will also be available directly from ZAutomotive real soon.

Thank you,
Bill
BrawlerFab
tazers2.jpg

Last edited:
Truck won't be here for 0-12 months, but I kinda wanna get one. Cool that it will work on my TazerJL too!

I ordered during SEMA. I want your Tazer Shield added to my order. I'll hit your site! Thanks!

So, drive the vehicle - that sort of implies remote start should still work. Right?

So when can we buy the tazor shield from you? And maybe a new product sale? 😎
Thanks Bill!
Will be on the site available for purchase on Monday. Sale coming as well 😎

I ordered during SEMA. I want your Tazer Shield added to my order. I'll hit your site! Thanks!

So, drive the vehicle - that sort of implies remote start should still work. Right?
Remote start works flawlessly. I use it every morning.

My concern with the shield is that we will have to remove it (to remove the Tazer) when it goes in for service. How long would you say it takes to remove (and reinstall)?

Will the update be on the site also Monday for those of us that have one already? Also do you have to unmarry before doing the update? Thanks Bill!

My concern with the shield is that we will have to remove it (to remove the Tazer) when it goes in for service. How long would you say it takes to remove (and reinstall)?
I don’t remove mine for service lol. They won’t even know it’s on there tbh

F9ABFAC6-0914-4AC9-9F64-050F8C77BEB3.jpeg
Keep the questions coming. I’m taking my Super Stock for a quick drive before the weather gets shitty. I’ll reply when I get back! 😎

Count me in for the Tazer shield

I'm excited to try these features out! Thanks!

Just take my money for the Tazer shield now 🤣

The concern should be how long would it take for a potential thief to remove it. :cool:

All kidding aside, the BrawlerFab Tazer Shield will come with the necessary tool to remove and shouldn't take too long to do so. Keep in mind, the main purpose of this product is to deter theft so it's not going to be a super quick process.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back