HOT! New RAM-TRX.com Supporting Membership!

Nitro

Administrator
🛠️ Staff member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
'23 TRX
I thought I had made this announcement a few months ago, but recently I had a couple of members ask about the supporting member badge that several members have. First of all, I would like to thank all of the people that have already upgraded to becoming a supporting member. It's very much appreciated. (y)

As you have already figured out, RAM-TRX.com is an elite group of individuals that have a passion for the RAM TRX. Registering for membership on RAM-TRX.com is absolutely FREE. However, many of you have asked how you can support the site. Now, for just $25.00/year ($2.08 month or just 6 cents per day) you can now become an official supporting member of the forum!

Once you upgrade, you will have access to additional features on the forum and receive two awesome decals for your truck, toolbox, workbench, mancave, etc.

The RAM-TRX.com Forum upgraded membership includes the following benefits:

• RAM TRX Badge under your username! (
    RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member
    )
  • Ability to add/edit your own custom title under your username!
  • Access to the Private Members Area
  • (2) 2021 RAM-TRX.com "Founding Member" Decals!
  • RAM TRX Forum Stickers
  • Enable Push Notifications!
  • Less Ads!
  • Member Map
  • RAM TRX Forum Member Map

We hope you will find these benefits worthwhile and consider supporting RAM-TRX.com.
Thank you for your support!

Last edited:
Thank you for the info Nitro. I missed that...I was interested in how I could support the site. ...and thank you for putting together the shirts. I ordered some up as well.

Since it doesn't look like I am getting a TRX at this rate, I might just slap the sticker on my Raptor and see if anyone notices I'm not a TRX. Thanks NItro for your efforts in putting all this together.

I thought I had made this announcement a few months ago, but recently I had a couple of members ask about the supporting member badge that several members have. First of all, I would like to thank all of the people that have already upgraded to becoming a supporting member. It's very much appreciated.

As you have already figured out, RAM-TRX.com is an elite group of individuals that have a passion for the RAM TRX. Registering for membership on RAM-TRX.com is absolutely FREE. However, many of you have asked how you can support the site. Now, for just $22.00/year ($1.83 month or just 6 cents per day) you can now become an official supporting member of the forum!

Once you upgrade, you will have access to additional features on the forum and receive two awesome decals for your truck, toolbox, workbench, mancave, etc.

)
  • (2) 2020 RAM-TRX.com "Founding Member" Decals!
  • RAM TRX Forum Stickers
  • Less Ads!
  • Member Map

We hope you will find these benefits worthwhile and consider supporting RAM-TRX.com.

Just signed up as well. Thanks for driving this and facilitating this awesome platform of collaboration!

Now if only we could get coffee mugs with this decal.

I thought I had made this announcement a few months ago, but recently I had a couple of members ask about the supporting member badge that several members have. First of all, I would like to thank all of the people that have already upgraded to becoming a supporting member. It's very much appreciated.

As you have already figured out, RAM-TRX.com is an elite group of individuals that have a passion for the RAM TRX. Registering for membership on RAM-TRX.com is absolutely FREE. However, many of you have asked how you can support the site. Now, for just $25.00/year ($2.08 month or just 6 cents per day) you can now become an official supporting member of the forum!

)
  • Access to the Private Members Area
  • (2) 2021 RAM-TRX.com "Founding Member" Decals!
  • RAM TRX Forum Stickers
  • Less Ads!
  • Member Map

Just signed up 👍🏻

Back