New order, not able to get beadlocks

Ewea

TRX Fan
Reaction score
New to the forums.
New to Ram.

I have a Raptor currently.

Ordered yesterday, MSRP, hopped on an existing allocation, D status, and dealer was able to
Modify the existing order to my specs.

However, the rep told them beadlock wheels are no longer an option due to availability. So I had to order with the standard black wheels.
Dealer seems to know what they’re doing and they’d have no reason not to add the beadlocks so I’m guessing it’s true.... maybe it’s because it was an existing allocation that didn’t have beadlocks previously selected
Either way Im looking forward to a new project truck.

Caliche

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Current Ride #2
2018 Polaris 1000 Ranger SxS
New to the forums.
New to Ram.

Ordered yesterday, MSRP, hopped on an existing allocation, D status, and dealer was able to

However, the rep told them beadlock wheels are no longer an option due to availability. So I had to order with the standard black wheels.
Dealer seems to know what they’re doing and they’d have no reason not to add the beadlocks so I’m guessing it’s true.... maybe it’s because it was an existing allocation that didn’t have beadlocks previously selected
Congratulations on your order and welcome to the Forum.

DulcejuanDiaz

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram truck
New to the forums.
New to Ram.

I believe that is one of the many parts that are in short supply??

KnightMare

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
'21 Outlander XMR, '19 Sprinter 144, '19 Accord, '18 ZX-10rr, '15 Caravan, '17 Fusion, '12 Pasat CC, '11 ZX-10r, '04 Avalanche
Current Ride #2
'67 Pontiac GTO, '67 Lemans Convertible, '69 Camaro, '69 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle
@4:00. Email leaked last month explaining parts issues for new orders

AlbinoTRX

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Nick
Current Ride
Ram 3500
New to the forums.
New to Ram.

What dealer is it. I'm looking for a dealer that knows what they are doing.

OP
E

Ewea

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Just a quick update since I started this thread.

The update to the existing allocation was submitted. As they were doing it... the beadlock wheels were once again available. They added them to the order, called them rep and he confirmed that they’re back in production. I guess timing is everything.

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com