New member...

I'm nosy...
What your specs...
And welcome

Hello, new member here in Montana. I placed my TRX order, the wait begins....
Aye! Congrats on the order! Where did you order? I ordered my granite crystal from Lithia in Missoula on 8/20 even tho I live in Billings (long story) what parts are you from? Glad to have another Montanan here!

Aye! Congrats on the order! Where did you order? I ordered my granite crystal from Lithia in Missoula on 8/20 even tho I live in Billings (long story) what parts are you from? Glad to have another Montanan here!
Aye! Congrats on your order as well. I ordered it up in Havre, at Tilleman Motor Company, I grew up here. We farm and ranch.

Attachments

• 20200902_134918.jpg
    20200902_134918.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 25
New member From Temecula California
always been a Jeep guy, but selling my Jeep and my truck, hoping the TRX will replace both with the bonus of being a sports car as well.
Ordered September 17th, VIN assigned September 25th, Delivery unknown, Diamond black crystal, TRX Level 2, Technology group, Trailer tow group, Bed utility group, step offroad running boards, Premium sound, sunroof, TRX red accents, and trailer reverse steering.

always been a Jeep guy, but selling my Jeep and my truck, hoping the TRX will replace both with the bonus of being a sports car as well.
Ordered September 17th, VIN assigned September 25th, Delivery unknown, Diamond black crystal, TRX Level 2, Technology group, Trailer tow group, Bed utility group, step offroad running boards, Premium sound, sunroof, TRX red accents, and trailer reverse steering.
Congrats on the order and yes it might be the biggest “sports car” ever?

Congrats and welcome!

Congrats on the order and yes it might be the biggest “sports car” ever?
I just did a quick google search and at 6,350 pound curb weight it ranks 10th in the heaviest production vehicle category in 2020 less than 100 lbs less than an F250 super duty crew cab coming in at 6446......(side note i didn't realize until now the Raptor is over 1,000 lbs lighter than the TRX
And by quarter mile time at 12.5 seconds it ranks 9th in production vehicles under $100k in 2020

I think that definitively makes it the biggest "sports car" ever assuming these untested numbers are true

Congrats! Welcome to the forum!

I just did a quick google search and at 6,350 pound curb weight it ranks 10th in the heaviest production vehicle category in 2020 less than 100 lbs less than an F250 super duty crew cab coming in at 6446......(side note i didn't realize until now the Raptor is over 1,000 lbs lighter than the TRX
And by quarter mile time at 12.5 seconds it ranks 9th in production vehicles under $100k in 2020

I think that definitively makes it the biggest "sports car" ever assuming these untested numbers are true

Cool info.

Think the Raptor SuperCrew is around 5700 lbs

Welcome to the forum Bamn-Bamn & HighwayRanger

Maybe a big muscle car, definitely not a sports car! Cool stats though thanks Brad.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back