New Member Golden, CO

HiElevation

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2017 Tundra Platinum
I've been following the forums on here for a bit, but just finally joined. Fantastic info on here.

Placed my order a few weeks back for a loaded up bright white TRX. After searching high and low in CO for a dealer who would order for me at MSRP (only to find out they couldn't place an order, because they were already over allocation with another order), I was able to snag truck that was already on order from a different dealer. They dropped their mark up from 15k to 5k, but wishing I would have been on here earlier, as it looks like many have been able to score MSRP. Oh well!!!

5k is respectable. Now you get wait like the rest of us

Yeah, don't beat yourself up over a 5k markup. Many of us have msrp, but I would have paid 5 over if I had to. Welcome to the waiting room. Sarah will have a lot of good information for you in the coming weeks.

Yeah, don't beat yourself up over a 5k markup. Many of us have msrp, but I would have paid 5 over if I had to. Welcome to the waiting room. Sarah will have a lot of good information for you in the coming weeks.
Haha, I read a lot about Sarah.

I've been following the forums on here for a bit, but just finally joined. Fantastic info on here.

Placed my order a few weeks back for a loaded up bright white TRX. After searching high and low in CO for a dealer who would order for me at MSRP (only to find out they couldn't place an order, because they were already over allocation with another order), I was able to snag truck that was already on order from a different dealer. They dropped their mark up from 15k to 5k, but wishing I would have been on here earlier, as it looks like many have been able to score MSRP. Oh well!!!

Welcome! Congrats on finding a truck.

Congrats. I think 5k over isn't bad and resale on the truck will be high so will make up for it few years down the road compared to depreciation on a normal truck.

Welcome to the forum @HiElevation and congrats on the order! ? You won't remember the price tag the first time you smash the gas pedal!

Back