New member from Long Island NY

LagoTRX

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
Excited to get a ram trx upgrading from a 2018 jeep SRT. Always wanted a pick up and the trx gives me the extra smiles per gallon and truck bed for my trips to Home Depot. I currently have 2 on order both ordered in November so hopefully one will show up some time early next year. I have only seen two TRX on the island so far and with the bs the NY dealers are doing charging 10k-15k over sticker is crazy so maybe that’s why lol. I’m sure people are still buying them but I’m not paying all that. Glad to be here and if there are any trx owners in the same area (Nassau county) hit me up we can do some meet ups when I get the truck!

Excited to get a ram trx upgrading from a 2018 jeep SRT. Always wanted a pick up and the trx gives me the extra smiles per gallon and truck bed for my trips to Home Depot. I currently have 2 on order both ordered in November so hopefully one will show up some time early next year. I have only seen two TRX on the island so far and with the bs the NY dealers are doing charging 10k-15k over sticker is crazy so maybe that’s why lol. I’m sure people are still buying them but I’m not paying all that. Glad to be here and if there are any trx owners in the same area (Nassau county) hit me up we can do some meet ups when I get the truck!
Two from the same dealer ? Who is it ?

Welcome!

Congrats, I'm in Miller Place and just ordered my TRX. Tried buying local, but ended up ordering out of state.

Worth the wait! Am in Mount Sinai and have seen another black TRX in the neighborhood…

congrats man! i’m down for a meet up when I get my truck next year. i’m over in long beach. let’s get a long island meet up going when we all get out 22s

I'm in Merrick L.I. ‼️ Congratulations ‼️

There are TRXs all over long Island. Hard to go somewhere and not see one.
Great choice and welcome

Worth the wait! Am in Mount Sinai and have seen another black TRX in the neighborhood…
I really can’t wait! I haven’t seen many in my area
Congrats, I'm in Miller Place and just ordered my TRX. Tried buying local, but ended up ordering out of state.
thanks man I really can’t wait! I ordered out of state too I’m not paying their ridiculous prices.

Not sure maybe not many over in Merrick cause I only see one black one daily lol, but thanks happy to be here!
Ya that's probably me‼️ Same here haven't seen any in long island and I'm the black one in Merrick since January ‼️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210928-215937_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210928-215937_Chrome.jpg
    765.8 KB · Views: 12
Thanks! Do you drive a black trx I always see one driving by camp ave? Lol
Most likely when I'm taking my kids to school or sports‼️ I have 2 boys that goes to middle school and high school off camp ave‼️

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back