New member from Long Island NY

LagoTRX

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram Trx
Excited to get a ram trx upgrading from a 2018 jeep SRT. Always wanted a pick up and the trx gives me the extra smiles per gallon and truck bed for my trips to Home Depot. I currently have 2 on order both ordered in November so hopefully one will show up some time early next year. I have only seen two TRX on the island so far and with the bs the NY dealers are doing charging 10k-15k over sticker is crazy so maybe that’s why lol. I’m sure people are still buying them but I’m not paying all that. Glad to be here and if there are any trx owners in the same area (Nassau county) hit me up we can do some meet ups when I get the truck!

Claasicdrive

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
BMW M6
Military
USAF
Excited to get a ram trx upgrading from a 2018 jeep SRT. Always wanted a pick up and the trx gives me the extra smiles per gallon and truck bed for my trips to Home Depot. I currently have 2 on order both ordered in November so hopefully one will show up some time early next year. I have only seen two TRX on the island so far and with the bs the NY dealers are doing charging 10k-15k over sticker is crazy so maybe that’s why lol. I’m sure people are still buying them but I’m not paying all that. Glad to be here and if there are any trx owners in the same area (Nassau county) hit me up we can do some meet ups when I get the truck!
Two from the same dealer ? Who is it ?

OP
OP
LagoTRX

LagoTRX

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram Trx
Two from the same dealer ? Who is it ?
not sure if it’s frowned upon so I don’t want to mention names but one is in PA and one is in VA I’m sure you can figure out which ones lol

sf2360

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
1500 limited, GTS 4.0
Congrats, I'm in Miller Place and just ordered my TRX. Tried buying local, but ended up ordering out of state.

Termite

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Black TRX level 2
Current Ride #2
2018 Volvo V90 CC
Worth the wait! Am in Mount Sinai and have seen another black TRX in the neighborhood…

OP
OP
LagoTRX

LagoTRX

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram Trx
Congrats, I'm in Miller Place and just ordered my TRX. Tried buying local, but ended up ordering out of state.
Can’t blame you the mark ups in NY are crazy. Congrats man! Will hopefully see you on the road

RippinNDippin

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
1500 big horn
congrats man! i’m down for a meet up when I get my truck next year. i’m over in long beach. let’s get a long island meet up going when we all get out 22s

Smoke king

SHOW STOPPER ‼️
TRX of the Month
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX (Black)
Current Ride #2
2020 Hellcat Charger Widebody (Triple Nickle)
I'm in Merrick L.I. ‼️ Congratulations ‼️

BlueTRX

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Hydro Blue Ram TRX
There are TRXs all over long Island. Hard to go somewhere and not see one.
Great choice and welcome

OP
OP
LagoTRX

LagoTRX

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram Trx
Worth the wait! Am in Mount Sinai and have seen another black TRX in the neighborhood…
I really can’t wait! I haven’t seen many in my area
thanks man I really can’t wait! I ordered out of state too I’m not paying their ridiculous prices.

OP
OP
LagoTRX

LagoTRX

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram Trx
There are TRXs all over long Island. Hard to go somewhere and not see one.
Great choice and welcome
Not sure maybe not many over in Merrick cause I only see one black one daily lol, but thanks happy to be here!

Smoke king

SHOW STOPPER ‼️
TRX of the Month
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX (Black)
Current Ride #2
Not sure maybe not many over in Merrick cause I only see one black one daily lol, but thanks happy to be here!
Ya that's probably me‼️ Same here haven't seen any in long island and I'm the black one in Merrick since January ‼️

Smoke king

SHOW STOPPER ‼️
TRX of the Month
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX (Black)
Current Ride #2

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210928-215937_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210928-215937_Chrome.jpg
    765.8 KB · Views: 9

Smoke king

SHOW STOPPER ‼️
TRX of the Month
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX (Black)
Current Ride #2
Thanks! Do you drive a black trx I always see one driving by camp ave? Lol
Most likely when I'm taking my kids to school or sports‼️ I have 2 boys that goes to middle school and high school off camp ave‼️

Latest Discussions...

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Morton Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM EBC Brakes StopwatchUSA.com