New guy from Maryland

Thanks buddy, glad to be here! And to quote the great Kenny Powers “Why give 100% when 35% will get you paid and laid.”
“I’ve been blessed with many things in this life: an arm like a damn rocket, a c**k like a Burmese python, and the mind of a f**king scientist.”

“I’ve been blessed with many things in this life: an arm like a damn rocket, a c**k like a Burmese python, and the mind of a f**king scientist.”
Hahahaha.....so many great quotes from that show. Makes me want to rewatch the series again.

Hahahaha.....so many great quotes from that show. Makes me want to rewatch the series again.
It's endless! I need to rematch it too. I did not know about the series until someone said I sounded like Kenny Powers, and I ask who is that? I found it between seasons 3 and 4.

Welcome to the forum.

I picked mine up from Pittsburg yesterday. After a 6 hour drive back to Salisbury it’s all mine. This thing is awesome. I’m thinking I may be the first Trx on the Eastern Shore?
Very possible! Mine should be here in the next week or so. I only have a 10 minute drive to pick ours up though

I picked mine up from Pittsburg yesterday. After a 6 hour drive back to Salisbury it’s all mine. This thing is awesome. I’m thinking I may be the first Trx on the Eastern Shore?
Congrats the long wait is over. Hope you enjoy the hell out of it! Cheers

Hi everyone! After much debate, I have decided to get rid of my 2014 M5 and get into a new truck. Initially I was thinking I would buy a Ram HD Cummins, but the TRX seems to have everything I am after in a truck and would not make me miss the performance of the M5 so much. I'm a long time Mopar supporter with previous cars being a 2008 Procharged Jeep SRT with 750whp, 2016 Jeep SRT and 2016 Charger Scat pack. I have always wanted something with the Hellcat motor, but also something that makes sense for a family of 4 and that can pull a small travel trailer and the TRX fits the bill.

Hopefully I will be able to order a 2022 TRX late summer and based on the MSRP dealers thread, seems I will have to travel out of state. I look forward to good discussions and learning as much as I can from this forum and its members. Congratulations to those who already have their truck and hopefully everyone else still waiting on their truck gets them soon. :cool:
Welcomed. Maybe we will cross path on 95. I am from Jersey.

It's endless! I need to rematch it too. I did not know about the series until someone said I sounded like Kenny Powers, and I ask who is that? I found it between seasons 3 and 4.
What series is that? I need to watch it.

Need pics btw man!

Back