New guy from Maryland

Shake&Bake

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Name
Chris
Current Ride
2014 M5 Competition
Hi everyone! After much debate, I have decided to get rid of my 2014 M5 and get into a new truck. Initially I was thinking I would buy a Ram HD Cummins, but the TRX seems to have everything I am after in a truck and would not make me miss the performance of the M5 so much. I'm a long time Mopar supporter with previous cars being a 2008 Procharged Jeep SRT with 750whp, 2016 Jeep SRT and 2016 Charger Scat pack. I have always wanted something with the Hellcat motor, but also something that makes sense for a family of 4 and that can pull a small travel trailer and the TRX fits the bill.

Hopefully I will be able to order a 2022 TRX late summer and based on the MSRP dealers thread, seems I will have to travel out of state. I look forward to good discussions and learning as much as I can from this forum and its members. Congratulations to those who already have their truck and hopefully everyone else still waiting on their truck gets them soon. :cool:

Caliche

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Current Ride #2
2018 Polaris 1000 Ranger SxS
Hi everyone! After much debate, I have decided to get rid of my 2014 M5 and get into a new truck. Initially I was thinking I would buy a Ram HD Cummins, but the TRX seems to have everything I am after in a truck and would not make me miss the performance of the M5 so much. I'm a long time Mopar supporter with previous cars being a 2008 Procharged Jeep SRT with 750whp, 2016 Jeep SRT and 2016 Charger Scat pack. I have always wanted something with the Hellcat motor, but also something that makes sense for a family of 4 and that can pull a small travel trailer and the TRX fits the bill.

Hopefully I will be able to order a 2022 TRX late summer and based on the MSRP dealers thread, seems I will have to travel out of state. I look forward to good discussions and learning as much as I can from this forum and its members. Congratulations to those who already have their truck and hopefully everyone else still waiting on their truck gets them soon. :cool:
Congrats on your decision. Welcome to the forum and a little bit of Madness.😀

Classic777

TRX Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2017 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel
Yup mine is on the way to my dealer. I ended up going to Pittsburg b/c from what I was told only 1 dealer on the Eastern Shore got an allocation and they wanted 5k over msrp.

OP
Shake&Bake

Shake&Bake

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Name
Chris
Current Ride
2014 M5 Competition
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Every forum I have ever joined has its fair share of "colorful" characters, they make it interesting! I used to be on the cherokeesrt8 forums and overall it had a lot of great and helpful members and I even got to meet a handful of those guys throughout the years when I had my 08 Jeep SRT. Some of those same guys might even be on this forum :)

OP
Shake&Bake

Shake&Bake

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Name
Chris
Current Ride
2014 M5 Competition
Yup mine is on the way to my dealer. I ended up going to Pittsburg b/c from what I was told only 1 dealer on the Eastern Shore got an allocation and they wanted 5k over msrp.
Congrats! That's really exciting. I have a lot of dealers near me, but none made it on the MSRP dealer list so doubt I will even try unless I see something on this forum about a good one. I almost hope I order/find one out of state...makes for a fun road trip with good memories.

swankyzaphod

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
Jeep JL Rubicon, TRX on order
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Every forum I have ever joined has its fair share of "colorful" characters, they make it interesting! I used to be on the cherokeesrt8 forums and overall it had a lot of great and helpful members and I even got to meet a handful of those guys throughout the years when I had my 08 Jeep SRT. Some of those same guys might even be on this forum :)
Anyone that uses Kenny Powers as there avatar is ok in my book! Welcome to group FNG!

Latest Discussions...

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com