New from Washington

Welcome! I am from Washington as well... are you east side or west side of the mountains? The waiting is killing me!
West side, Poulsbo. Glad that I just started waiting!

If the wait is long enough it gives my wife a chance to be mad, again :cool:
No kidding... When I ordered the TRX, I told my wife immediately as I have not told her about new cars in the past and that did not go over too well. She rolled her eyes and simply said 'I better get a new car before that thing gets here.' Originally, I was thinking the TRX would be here in October and I was concerned as her ordered new car did not get here till December.

When the TRX was delayed to December, I was almost happy. Her car arrived in December as planned. Now since I have haven't brought up the TRX, when it finally gets here, she may be upset again... But no way I am bringing it up again until I know it is on the way. She only needs a day or two heads up... :)

I am from East side! My Granite is supposed to ship 1/31.
do you know with the wider track width are they going on rail or are they trucking them out here?

I am from East side! My Granite is supposed to ship 1/31.
do you know with the wider track width are they going on rail or are they trucking them out here?
I would assume by rail. Many other trucks have already been shipped this way.

Welcome. Seattle, WA here. Just ordered the TRX w/ L2 package, carbon fiber and some other goodies. Can't wait.

Just gotta figure out how to get it here from Wisconsin. :eek:

Welcome. Seattle, WA here. Just ordered the TRX w/ L2 package, carbon fiber and some other goodies. Can't wait.

Yeehaaaa Roadtrip! haha plus you will break in within 500 miles and do launch’s..... or have no fun and just have it shipped. Cheers and Congrats on the order.

Let’s go! Fly in and drive back. I will go with you. Just drop me off in George on way back!

Wonder if new delivery should start the Gas Cost Challenge? Can you spend a grand in Fuel, before the first payment (or 45 days for the $$ buyers) ? :cool:

My Deposit to Dave Smith Motors 01/15 and they let me know that they were waiting for additional allotments and would place mine when they dealt with the folks who were waiting in front of me (was 12th in line 02/22). Was told March 5th that we were up and an order would go in 03/08. Got a Von number and now waiting for the Vin.

My Deposit to Dave Smith Motors 01/15 and they let me know that they were waiting for additional allotments and would place mine when they dealt with the folks who were waiting in front of me (was 12th in line 02/22). Was told March 5th that we were up and an order would go in 03/08. Got a Von number and now waiting for the Vin.
Hang in there, the wait is definitely worth it!! Cheers

Back