New from MO!

thetasigma1186

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
LE RAM TRX
Current Ride #2
2010 Victory Vegas Jackpot
Hello there from Clever, MO (just outside of Springfield, MO)! I ordered my Black TRX last Thursday. Very excited of course!

I asked the dealer about allocations and he stated that they (FCA) will build what is ordered. :unsure: I didn't want to call him out as I was not 100% sure. But is that really the case? I looked and he had about 5 TRX orders in. I have the VON but wonder if I need to contact back to back sure the order went in and FCA picked it up.

Any thoughts, or do I just need to be patient and wait a bit?

Thanks!
~Matt

Caliche

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Current Ride #2
2018 Polaris 1000 Ranger SxS
Hello there from Clever, MO (just outside of Springfield, MO)! I ordered my Black TRX last Thursday. Very excited of course!

I asked the dealer about allocations and he stated that they (FCA) will build what is ordered. :unsure: I didn't want to call him out as I was not 100% sure. But is that really the case? I looked and he had about 5 TRX orders in. I have the VON but wonder if I need to contact back to back sure the order went in and FCA picked it up.

Any thoughts, or do I just need to be patient and wait a bit?

Thanks!
~Matt
Welcome to the forum and Congrats on your order. I believe that they, FCA has stated that they will build all orders. Cheers

shooter44

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2017 Raptor and 2020 Tesla X
If your dealer does not have an allocation for you it could be a long time before it is built from what I've seen in the past.

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Morton