New from Delaware

Welcome! From Delaware also...waiting in D status with a possible March delivery...#1251

Where did you guys from Delaware order from? Im from jersey but ordered my truck from holden dodge in dover

Hello to everyone was waiting to post till I locked in my allocation for my truck. Got my # vin901469
Congrats and welcome to the Waiting Room....

Where did you guys from Delaware order from? Im from jersey but ordered my truck from holden dodge in dover
I actually ordered from Hertich in Elkton, MD. I am just out of Newark and have dealt with there for a few years.

I ordered mine from Carman. The Gm at the dealership has been long time friend, have wasted a lot of money with him over the years. Lol

So I thought I hit the lottery yesterday, and seen my vin post. Was very excited, noticed wrong color! So I reached out to my dealer and said what the hell is going on. Long story short dealer gave me the wrong vin! I was a little embarrassed to post this today. I got my correct vin# today. So I’m back to waiting vin 685076.

Last edited:
So I thought I hit the lottery yesterday, and seen my vin post. Was very excited, noticed wrong color! So I reached out to my dealer and said what the hell is going on. Long story short dealer gave me the wrong vin! I was a little embarrassed to post this today. I got my correct vin# today. So I’m back to waiting vin 5076. I’m paying under msrp so I can’t be to upset.
Patiently waiting in Delaware myself...hoping for a March delivery.

After going back and forth I decided to go with Flame Red. How about you?

Back