New commercial released😍😍

Think of the level of insecurity this guy must be suffering from. To actively seek out the forum, create an id, and troll. Man, I actually feel sorry for this poor guy - must have absolutely no life whatsoever. To get all your self worth from a truck is kind of pathetic.
Jesus man, it's just a joke. You can't even handle a video that pokes fun at another truck. I only make trx memes and videos because half the trx fans I encounter are extremely reactive and hostile for no reason.

I am not hostile at all, I really do feel bad for you. I can only imagine what has to be going on in your life to compel you to jump on this forum. Goes both ways too - I would think it kind of pathetic for Ram guys to go on Ford forums and do the same thing. I guess I just don’t understand truck people all that well.
I didn't say you were hostile, in fact I respect that you take the time to respond how you do. I hope that someone on here at least gets a laugh out of it. Let's say it was a raptor in the video, I would have laughed at it even though I like raptors myself.

😂

One truck drove away without putting its occupants in the hospital
Yeah that one didn't drive away, the truck is actually still on the road though. It's owned by @ryan_winner6068 on IG with a new frame

Lets just all find something to agree on. Both trucks are good for what they are and fun.

1610642725287.png

It's not the fault of the truck Ram or Ford that the owner does dumb shit. Huge balls for the Ford guys that's an insane jump... Speed717 it's his job to be a dumb ass for that youtube money..

Yeah that one didn't drive away, the truck is actually still on the road though. It's owned by @ryan_winner6068 on IG with a new frame

For Ryan or the truck? Nah but glad hes ok

It's not the fault of the truck Ram or Ford that the owner does dumb shit. Huge balls for the Ford guys that's an insane jump... Speed717 it's his job to be a dumb ass for that youtube money..
The guy in the raptor said that someone told him to floor it, that didn't work too well for him. In the case of the trx I honestly expected something like this to happen where someone tries to use the 700 hp offroad and it really backfired on them. That's the danger when an inexperienced offroader tries this in such a powerful truck.

For Ryan or the truck?
Ryan wasn't the driver, Ryan bought it used with a clean title and rebuilt it. The driver was Alex, if you go on youtube and search f100 prerunner you will find the first video that features him and his story.

Why he thought it was a good idea to hit the same jump in the TRX at a much higher speed after nosediving the Raptor?

Can you make more $ from a video like that then it cost to repair the truck & the depreciation that comes with it on a brand new $90k vehicle? I have no idea, maybe you can but still dumb. The jump is obviously not set up properly nose down on both, plus hes landing on ground that looks like its sloped up & he obviously knew that already. I can appreciate guys that use their trucks but this isnt that.

Last edited:
Can you make more $ from a video like that then it cost to repair the truck & the depreciation that comes with it on a brand new $90k vehicle? I have no idea, maybe you can but still dumb. The jump is obviously not set up properly plus hes landing on flat ground & he obviously knew that already.
Exactly..

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back