Current Ride #2
2021 Kawasaki Z H2 SE
Military
Army
So, in short it "WAS" a black level 2.

Modifications:
Exterior - 20x12 Venomrex VR-603 Bronze
XPEL Stealth PPF
ADD Stealth Bumper w/ Baja Designs AMber/White Onx6 Arched, with 2 Squadron PRos

Interior - NADA
Engine/Drivetrain - Ripatuned 800, Pulleys, 1k FIC injectors, JL Catchcan, Tune ***COMING SOON Next two weeks***. American Racing Headers 2', Ported Snout, 108 TB another Tune :)

214DC2EF-599A-4A3F-81B5-FDC70F5089BE_1_105_c.jpeg
852884C9-EDDC-4559-A85C-B77850F0F5C9_1_105_c.jpeg

JumpSquadAuto

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
2020 C8 Corvette
Looks amazing!! Did the headers change the ticking noise at all? How hard of an install is it?

OP
nctrx

nctrx

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX ≈
Current Ride #2
2021 Kawasaki Z H2 SE
Military
Army
Looks amazing!! Did the headers change the ticking noise at all? How hard of an install is it?
Waiting on my headers.. Thats the holdup.. Will let you know though

Todd

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Current Ride #2
2013 HD Breakout
Let us know how the ripatuned works out. The other guy here from Raleigh that installed it on his only made like 46hp. I've been looking at several different companies that make similar kits and hp claims but haven't decided on which one yet.

OP
nctrx

nctrx

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX ≈
Current Ride #2
2021 Kawasaki Z H2 SE
Military
Army
Let us know how the ripatuned works out. The other guy here from Raleigh that installed it on his only made like 46hp. I've been looking at several different companies that make similar kits and hp claims but haven't decided on which one yet.
Sooo not sure who you are talking about.. however I currently have the RT800 in and it is way more than 800.. Cant speak to what, as i did not do a base pull.. That being said, it was ~680ish with the Drive Shaft removed. and Exhaustingly hot.. Performance wise, night and day.. more than 46 HP would yield.. I ll let you know the post tune of the headers, TB, and Tune though.. All in all i have 0 complaints of the upgrades..Drives normal and beast mode which ever i choose ;)

Todd

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Current Ride #2
2013 HD Breakout
Sooo not sure who you are talking about.. however I currently have the RT800 in and it is way more than 800.. Cant speak to what, as i did not do a base pull.. That being said, it was ~680ish with the Drive Shaft removed. and Exhaustingly hot.. Performance wise, night and day.. more than 46 HP would yield.. I ll let you know the post tune of the headers, TB, and Tune though.. All in all i have 0 complaints of the upgrades..Drives normal and beast mode which ever i choose ;)
Just looking back I think it was you who I was referring to. I thought it was the blue trx from Raleigh. All dyno numbers I've seen from stock trx's in 2wd are in the 620's and the kit claims 800 wheel was what I thought. I see other kits for less claiming 100 whp for less that's why I've been shopping around.

OP
nctrx

nctrx

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX ≈
Current Ride #2
2021 Kawasaki Z H2 SE
Military
Army
Just looking back I think it was you who I was referring to. I thought it was the blue trx from Raleigh. All dyno numbers I've seen from stock trx's in 2wd are in the 620's and the kit claims 800 wheel was what I thought. I see other kits for less claiming 100 whp for less that's why I've been shopping around.
I have not seen 620s another guy here had a base of high 5s like 583. In fact Hennessy had an article also that pulled about the same. All in all for me I really don’t care about the dyno #s more than the track/experience. But to each his own. In my opinion, the 800 package (though you are correct the site says 800 to the wheels) in which is clearly incorrect, is still a beast of an upgrade. Was thinking of taking to rocking ham on test and tune but may wait until the headers and stuff get put on.

OP
nctrx

nctrx

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX ≈
Current Ride #2
2021 Kawasaki Z H2 SE
Military
Army
Oh yea forgot to mention in the original post, also going in with headers is the fi interchiller 🤪

OP
nctrx

nctrx

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX ≈
Current Ride #2
2021 Kawasaki Z H2 SE
Military
Army
I meant to say way more than 46 not way more than 800, I would say >800 at the crank for sure

Todd

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Current Ride #2
2013 HD Breakout
I'm thinking of doing a TB and ported snout at same time if I change pulley. Like the headers but 2k for 40 hp seems a little bit much. Want to be able to run pump gas and still tow my boat so I'm looking for the best 100 whp kit. The interchiller looks like a good upgrade, it looks like recharging freon might be involved. Guess if I want to race it a small nitrous shot would get IAT down really nice as I've done it before on a sc truck I had. We really need to do a meet up sometime or hit uwharrie one day.

OP
nctrx

nctrx

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX ≈
Current Ride #2
2021 Kawasaki Z H2 SE
Military
Army
I'm thinking of doing a TB and ported snout at same time if I change pulley. Like the headers but 2k for 40 hp seems a little bit much. Want to be able to run pump gas and still tow my boat so I'm looking for the best 100 whp kit. The interchiller looks like a good upgrade, it looks like recharging freon might be involved. Guess if I want to race it a small nitrous shot would get IAT down really nice as I've done it before on a sc truck I had. We really need to do a meet up sometime or hit uwharrie one day.
Totally get it.. YEa man I am down for a meet up.

CustomPerformance

TRX Fiend
Reaction score

Modifications:
XPEL Stealth PPF
ADD Stealth Bumper w/ Baja Designs AMber/White Onx6 Arched, with 2 Squadron PRos

Interior - NADA
Engine/Drivetrain - Ripatuned 800, Pulleys, 1k FIC injectors, JL Catchcan, Tune ***COMING SOON Next two weeks***. American Racing Headers 2', Ported Snout, 108 TB another Tune :)

View attachment 17870View attachment 17871
Let's see some side shots of the truck. Curious how the Venomrex turned out.

jzmundy

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
BMW X3
Great looking truck!

Are you in Holly Springs? I recognize that Petco lol.

Who did your wrap? Are you happy with the installation?

hellcat07

TRX Fiend
TRX of the Month
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 RAM TRX Hydro Blue

Modifications:
XPEL Stealth PPF

Interior - NADA

View attachment 17870View attachment 17871
Did you have some of this done at 4 Wheel Parts in Raleigh? There was a black one up there for work when they had mine.

OP
nctrx

nctrx

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX ≈
Current Ride #2
2021 Kawasaki Z H2 SE
Military
Army
Great looking truck!

Are you in Holly Springs? I recognize that Petco lol.

Who did your wrap? Are you happy with the installation?
I am in holly springs. Royal auto salon did the Xpel ppf they are off of 1010 highly recommended!!

OP
nctrx

nctrx

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX ≈
Current Ride #2
2021 Kawasaki Z H2 SE
Military
Army
Did you have some of this done at 4 Wheel Parts in Raleigh? There was a black one up there for work when they had mine.
4wparts just did the bumper rest of the perf stuff was done by velocity motor works in Raleigh

OP
nctrx

nctrx

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX ≈
Current Ride #2
2021 Kawasaki Z H2 SE
Military
Army

Duke858

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
21 TRX
Hey nctrx how are you liking the 800 package? Did you add the ported snout and throttle body and retune yet? If so what were the performance gains? I’m in CA and have plenty of E85 by me so thinking of going the 900 route w/ ported snout and throttle body.

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Morton