NC TRX OWNERS

Awesome thanks guys! I’ll do the cars n coffee for sure I think I won’t be working.

Got the IGLA done, piece of mind now. :)

Let’s coordinate a meet up for sure!

Is there a link for that event? I can only find the other cnc site that still shows July 1 meet.

This one is very close to my house… awesome!

Wish there was one closer I'd be there!

Hey folks! I’m in Charlotte area, getting a truck soon, curious if you know of shops for PPF and any performance shops too. Regarding window tinting, can you tint all the windows on a pickup in NC? My cars they didn’t allow it and I had to remove front door and windshield tint. Recall them saying SUVs could have tint all around but not sure about pickups. Also what’s IGLA?

Hope to run into you all and get some mod ideas etc! Cheers!

Kurt
Hey Kurt , PPF and tint is Russo’s in Denver , they are the best around but it’s about 2 weeks out for tint and maybe a little longer for PPF. They do most of Rick Hendricks cars , they just did my vette complete front nose, hood , mirrors and rockers in PPF and it’s flawless. NC you can go as dark as you want in rear doors and back glass. Drivers and Passenger windows 35% and windshield small strip across the top.

Is there a link for that event? I can only find the other cnc site that still shows July 1 meet.

This one is very close to my house… awesome!
I believe they do all their advertising on Facebook, not sure if you are on there

just got my IGLA installed like spottswoode. Rob from patriot is getting a guy contracted out of concord. Should be shortly from my conversation with him. Loving the IGLA so far and no issues with it. I’m leaving the area but I was out of Charlotte.

Back