My Trx taking forever

I fee they same! Especially all these F’ing December orders going D1 in like a week or two! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Stellantis said they are gonna get the new orders out of the way before they start on the August and prior orders, just to keep things streamlined and moving along.

the inconsistencies are wierd. i ordered in December and went d1 last week

Yeah, as everyone said, it's all over the place. Quite a few ordered in December and have Build Sheets already. I'm not as far back as you, September 16th, but I'm still waiting as well. My sales guy said I should be hitting D1 by the end of next week, so I'm holding on to that hope.

July 14 order Ganger - D

December 29 order Chapman - D1

Same specs - LV2 Roof Boards and Bed

Impossible to say "why" for certain, but it does not seem like the are in any real hurry to build trucks potentially impacted by price protection.

Not real happy with the dealer that took my July order and my $1,000.
Ordered July 2, level 2 and still in D. I agree with you, I think they are slow rolling the price protected early orders. I think this is a RAM thing not a dealer thing but who knows. RAM doesn't seem to want to divulge any info and I highly doubt they would ever admit to doing it this way.

It does get frustrating watching loaded level 2s built that were ordered months after. But by all accounts the wait will be worth it, especially being price protected.

fwiw, my order is price protected... guess i got lucky for it hit D1 early.

Ordered July 2, level 2 and still in D. I agree with you, I think they are slow rolling the price protected early orders. I think this is a RAM thing not a dealer thing but who knows. RAM doesn't seem to want to divulge any info and I highly doubt they would ever admit to doing it this way.

It does get frustrating watching loaded level 2s built that were ordered months after. But by all accounts the wait will be worth it, especially being price protected.

Oh so your saying we are price protected so does that mean w e the final Msrp was when I placed the order will be my set price when I receive the truck ?
Because I’ve seen my built sheet increase like 3 times prior to order

Attachments

• 6E4588AF-BD62-442E-AB28-5EBE738B025B.jpeg
    6E4588AF-BD62-442E-AB28-5EBE738B025B.jpeg
    93.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 080F9E79-4313-488A-804D-D2435D3E631F.jpeg
    080F9E79-4313-488A-804D-D2435D3E631F.jpeg
    118.9 KB · Views: 32
I ordered a Black level 1 from Dan Cummins 12/10
It showed up to the dealer 1/11/2022
31 freaking days 👍🏻.
It has bed liner,HK,pano,off road running boards and park sense.
Thrilled!
Miles has been awesome to work with as well!!

Oh so your saying we are price protected so does that mean w e the final Msrp was when I placed the order will be my set price when I receive the truck ?
My understanding, although I haven't gotten my truck yet, is my price will be what I originally ordered the truck at. The dealer has to submit required paperwork back to RAM so the dealer is reimbursed the difference (their cost) between the current cost and their projected cost at time of order. I know RAM puts certain requirements on the dealer to qualify for price protection from RAM.

if your dealer offers price protection you are good.. if not...

if your dealer offers price protection you are good.. if not...
Look at my price protection thread. My dealer originally said NOPE. But I personally did the leg work for them, all they had to do was call the 1-800 number I gave them and tell them my case number. They came back shocked that I had set it up and honored it for me. Wasn't the price from when I ordered, but it saved me over 4k.

Look at my price protection thread. My dealer originally said NOPE. But I personally did the leg work for them, all they had to do was call the 1-800 number I gave them and tell them my case number. They came back shocked that I had set it up and honored it for me. Wasn't the price from when I ordered, but it saved me over 4k.
thats awesome. I'd be annoyed to have to do this, thats THEIR job imo.

Order 7/5 still haven’t started build

thats awesome. I'd be annoyed to have to do this, thats THEIR job imo.
They have no incentive to save you money other than their survey scores. If you don't buy the truck, someone else will for 20k over msrp. Luckily Ram pays them the difference, so they get the money and survey scores. So it's win win for them if they do it for you. 99.5% of people have no idea its something Ram will do. Even when I called them to set it up I was unsure if they would actually do it. Glad I did!

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back