My TRX is in F status!!! Woot, woot!!!!

abrush

TRX Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Several - 65 Mustang Fastback, 67 Mustang Fastback, 2015 Challenger Hellcat, 2006 Shelby, 2019 Ford F550
My LE has been stuck in D status for months. I ordered it on the first day, 8/18, and have been waiting patiently (okay my family may contradict that statement!) for months along with the majority of everyone else here. I was finally informed by my dealer last week that I had an estimated build date of 1/26 however was told not to get my hopes up because they haven't been accurate, according to my salesman. Because of this I tried not to get too excited however I have been sweating bullets since, worried 1/26 would come and go and my VIN wouldn't be posted on the builds we all eagerly wait for on this site everyday! Well today I feel like I won the lottery. By total random I had to run into town and thought I would stop by my dealer just to b.s. with my salesman. Every other time I did this he was always would inform me there was no update on my truck so I eventually quit stopping by as I just figured when it happened he would let me know. Well low and behold he pulled my build up today and tells me I'm in F status. I said dude, you are looking at the wrong VIN, I would know this before you as I follow the best TRX forum out there! I said I'm VIN 356, what are you looking at!!??? He looks at me and says take a look yourself. Omg, its my VIN!!!!!!!!!! My truck is in paint! I don't know if I will be able to sleep this weekend, I am so excited!! I can't wait until the rest of you get to this point! They always say patience pays off in the long run and man its been an exhausting one but I'm almost there! Woot, woot!!!

My LE has been stuck in D status for months. I ordered it on the first day, 8/18, and have been waiting patiently (okay my family may contradict that statement!) for months along with the majority of everyone else here. I was finally informed by my dealer last week that I had an estimated build date of 1/26 however was told not to get my hopes up because they haven't been accurate, according to my salesman. Because of this I tried not to get too excited however I have been sweating bullets since, worried 1/26 would come and go and my VIN wouldn't be posted on the builds we all eagerly wait for on this site everyday! Well today I feel like I won the lottery. By total random I had to run into town and thought I would stop by my dealer just to b.s. with my salesman. Every other time I did this he was always would inform me there was no update on my truck so I eventually quit stopping by as I just figured when it happened he would let me know. Well low and behold he pulled my build up today and tells me I'm in F status. I said dude, you are looking at the wrong VIN, I would know this before you as I follow the best TRX forum out there! I said I'm VIN 356, what are you looking at!!??? He looks at me and says take a look yourself. Omg, its my VIN!!!!!!!!!! My truck is in paint! I don't know if I will be able to sleep this weekend, I am so excited!! I can't wait until the rest of you get to this point! They always say patience pays off in the long run and man its been an exhausting one but I'm almost there! Woot, woot!!!
Congrats man! One day in the sometime future I hope to be in your shoes. Cheers

Congrats!!

I took delivery 2 weeks from paint status. The majority of that time was spent waiting for freight.

My dealer called me up this morning! F also, mine is RED.
Awesome!! What part of Nebraska are you located? A red one was just delivered to a guy in Gretna last week. I'm partial to red trucks and ended up getting an allocation in December for one so jumped on it. However with the parts shortage don't know if I will see it anytime soon. At least I will have the LE to cruise around in for the meantime!

I took delivery 2 weeks from paint status. The majority of that time was spent waiting for freight.
That is good to know! I was expecting 3 weeks to a month so was hoping for delivery by the end of February. Anything sooner than that is a huge bonus!

Awesome!! What part of Nebraska are you located? A red one was just delivered to a guy in Gretna last week. I'm partial to red trucks and ended up getting an allocation in December for one so jumped on it. However with the parts shortage don't know if I will see it anytime soon. At least I will have the LE to cruise around in for the meantime!
I am in Central Nebraska. I pulled the trigger on 9/18. The first dealer wanted to charge me $10,000 over MSRP. 22 miles away they quoted me $6,000 under invoice! I think the sales manager is excited too.

When I was on the phone with him this morning I shared the Streetspeed717 videos with him, I think he is going to have nightmares after that.

I am considering moving to Omaha, but the biggest requirement for my house is that I have to be able to have comfy beds for my trucks, 01 lifted Tahoe (this one may go live on the farm soon), 08 Duramax, 13 Roush Raptor, and soon 21 TRX. So the garage needs to have parking for 4 larger than normal vehicles.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back