My TRX has finally come

Initial impressions:
It is tall. I didn't get any rails and I have to pull myself up into the truck
Fenders are wide. I had a problem keeping it in the lines because of the wind kept pushing me around lol
Front cabin feel sporty. It isn't as big as I would think, everything is close to you. The rear seats are spacious
Feels like driving my old Challenger hellcat, just taller
Don't like I can't do full screen Android Auto. Would love to have a full screen waze.
$100 for fuel wasn't a shocker since I'm used to it from my F250 days but damn on the first date we hitting $100?

$3.42 a gallon seems kind of high for your neck of the woods. We are “only“ paying $4.19 here.
Still cheaper than AV gas, which is about 6 dollars a gallon. Costs 500 a fill up. The 100 dollar burger has become more like 250. I guess it’s all relative.
Expansive toys. But couldn’t imagine living without my plane.

Initial impressions:
It is tall. I didn't get any rails and I have to pull myself up into the truck
Fenders are wide. I had a problem keeping it in the lines because of the wind kept pushing me around lol
Front cabin feel sporty. It isn't as big as I would think, everything is close to you. The rear seats are spacious
Feels like driving my old Challenger hellcat, just taller
Don't like I can't do full screen Android Auto. Would love to have a full screen waze.
$100 for fuel wasn't a shocker since I'm used to it from my F250 days but damn on the first date we hitting $100?
When I looked at one in the showroom, I was also taken back by the height. It is weird, because it doesn’t look that high sitting next to an F250 or 2500 in pics, but it seems way higher in person. Maybe the clearance is just that much more.

You sound pretty pleased so far?

When I looked at one in the showroom, I was also taken back by the height. It is weird, because it doesn’t look that high sitting next to an F250 or 2500 in pics, but it seems way higher in person. Maybe the clearance is just that much more.

You sound pretty pleased so far?
It is tall but I've owned a tall long vehicle before so to me that's why I'm not overwhelmed by the size. Even my mother was like "it's tall but not as big as that diesel truck I never want to drive again" LOL.

And I have to get the Mopar steps. It's so damn tall I fell like you would tear up the bolstering on the seats sliding in and out. Between that, tint, and probably ceramic coating is going to be my first mods. I have a 6 month project coming up so I have to see how that's going to play out before I do some other mods.

Also going to do video of how to spend 80k?
Super truck? Or super car?
PXL_20210307_153119839.jpg
PXL_20210306_230317331.jpg
PXL_20210306_230528312.jpg

Congrats!! Hopefully they didn’t install a bug to spy on you

All that time in Inspection no worry at all. Our trucks were built on the same day it would’ve came on the same transport to Winston Salem. My truck is still not here yet. It is been stuck in Roanoke for a few days.
I purchased in Ohio to skip the whole train scenario of having to wait weeks for it to get here. Mine got released from the plant on 2/24 and made it to Ohio exactly 1 week later.

Awesome truck looks way Better than my Gray Rebel

Attachments

• IMG_1242[41787] 2.jpg
    IMG_1242[41787] 2.jpg
    325.1 KB · Views: 34
Congratulations!! I’m looking forward to your next video. But seriously enjoy!!

Congrats man!!!! She looks amazing!
Did you end up buying any extended warranty?
Going to hold off until the official announcement for 2022 to decide to get it or not. 2022 TRX news should come in the next 2 months

Congrats!!!

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back