My truck is on the Train..

RR305

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
TRX
i just received a email from the dealer

"Its in transit!! Currently in Arkansas on the train. I have my fingers crossed that it will be here before the end of the month."

woot woot.. 🥳🥳

I didn't wanna start a new thread until I noticed it says the truck is in Arkansas. so the train is definitely moving.. guys I'm so excited.

"Its in transit!! Currently in Arkansas on the train. I have my fingers crossed that it will be here before the end of the month."

woot woot.. 🥳🥳

I didn't wanna start a new thread until I noticed it says the truck is in Arkansas. so the train is definitely moving.. guys I'm so excited.
Congrats!! I just had my window sticker show up earlier today, so hopefully I'm not too far behind you. I'll be honest, it's kind of hard to be happy for you when I'm filled with so much jealously. 😁

woot woot.. 🥳🥳

I just read that a train full of trucks got derailed in Arkansas.
only kidding. Good luck and congrats.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back