TRX Fanatic
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 RAM TRX, 2021 Audi SQ7
Current Ride #2
2018 BMW M5, 2013 BMW M3
The stitch work - sucks.

Dashboard irregular, door panels irregular, some pulls. My OCD triggers every time - wooo’sahhh and deep breathing getting me by.

It is a pickup...but it is a $85k pickup.

That’s it for now. The thing is amazing otherwise...drove 31 miles to go to my grocery store that is 4 miles away. 😎

The stitch work - sucks.

Dashboard irregular, door panels irregular, some pulls. My OCD triggers every time - wooo’sahhh and deep breathing getting me by.

That’s it for now. The thing is amazing otherwise...drove 31 miles to go to my grocery store that is 4 miles away. 😎
It might be replaceable under warranty. A few TRXs have shipped with mismatched trim pieces and materials so maybe you have some of that build quality going on that they can fix.

The stitch work - sucks.

My stitch is pretty good. I’m also not looking at it really closely yet because I don’t want to notice if it isn’t perfect. Ignorance is bloss

Stitching done by the little person on the left and the BBall player on the right side, like the tailpipes.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back