My journey from order to D1 Status!!

Who am I kidding...What journey! I ordered 2 weeks ago and went from BG to D status in 2 days and today it went to D1 status!! I am super excited about it and can't wait to drive it.
How long does it usually take to get the truck after it goes to D1?
Man theres a ton of us that hate you right lmao. We have been waiting for our trucks since we ordered in August!
Congrats man!

Who am I kidding...What journey! I ordered 2 weeks ago and went from BG to D status in 2 days and today it went to D1 status!! I am super excited about it and can't wait to drive it.
Not the info I would be sharing with all of us that ordered 1st week.... but Congrats.... and I’m just kidding ....... kinda...😊 No seriously that’s awesome I just wish I was you right now...😂

That V8 Raptor looking real nice next week...

Flame Red TR2 with carbon etc. Sticker $86k
Awesome. Thats pretty much my spec minus bead locks. I ordered on 8/18 Lol. Ram must really like you and hate me.

Last edited:
That V8 Raptor looking real nice next week...

Already have calls out to 8 dealers. Can't find an MSRP dealer. My dealer said 5k over because I've bought from them which feels like a slap to the face. The ordering guide sent to dealers only lists a V8 but they expect a "Raptor R" ordering book after the unveil as a separate trim with limited production with the V8. I mean at this point Ram is pretty much building my spec for orders placed in January (again happy someone's getting a truck and look forward to the pics from the lucky winner). I'll wait till mid February or if the Raptor V8 is a go. If they push that 3/1 date you saw out then I'll just buy one under msrp a year from now used maybe.

Already have calls out to 8 dealers. Can't find an MSRP dealer. My dealer said 5k over because I've bought from them which feels like a slap to the face. The ordering guide sent to dealers only lists a V8 but they expect a "Raptor R" ordering book after the unveil as a separate trim with limited production with the V8. I mean at this point Ram is pretty much building my spec for orders placed in January (again happy someone's getting a truck and look forward to the pics from the lucky winner). I'll wait till mid February or if the Raptor V8 is a go. If they push that 3/1 date you saw out then I'll just buy one under msrp a year from now used maybe.
I'm going mass email a bunch of dealers like I usually do and see who sticks at MSRP. Probably can work a deal if I get a Bronco as well, which I want a low spec, big engine build anyway for actual offroading in the small trails around here. Around here dealers only like to sell the Raptor for ADM. So I might try to hit some dealers up near the plant and work my way out

What a D-bag. Hi, I'm homo00, I'm here to brag.......

I'm going mass email a bunch of dealers like I usually do and see who sticks at MSRP. Probably can work a deal if I get a Bronco as well, which I want a low spec, big engine build anyway for actual offroading in the small trails around here. Around here dealers only like to sell the Raptor for ADM. So I might try to hit some dealers up near the plant and work my way out
If you find a second dealer, let me know. lol I buy a lot of fords so after my local dealer gave me the 5k ADM finger, I need a new ford dealer all together. I got my 2019 from them at 5k below MSRP and was hoping theyd do MSRP for me. They sell the most in the state but they said 5k and I'd be second on their list, maybe third after the dealerships owners son and his friend :/

Not bragging. Just sharing the excitement of my build going to D1 and to get some insight on timing from D1 to the dealer. Hopefully your new years resolution was to work on your maturity level.
Hopefully yours is to not be a D-bag. My journey, just kidding wasn't a journey, here's how fast it went........Yup, D-bag. Run along now, adults are talking.

Not bragging. Just sharing the excitement of my build going to D1 and to get some insight on timing from D1 to the dealer. Hopefully your new years resolution was to work on your maturity level.
Not that we don't like you but we don't like the situation.
Now if you took over a dealer order that was placed last year, I understand...
But if you ordered from scratch a new order this year, ALOT of people aren't going to like it when people are getting skipped.

If you find a second dealer, let me know. lol I buy a lot of fords so after my local dealer gave me the 5k ADM finger, I need a new ford dealer all together. I got my 2019 from them at 5k below MSRP and was hoping theyd do MSRP for me. They sell the most in the state but they said 5k and I'd be second on their list, maybe third after the dealerships owners son and his friend :/
I change dealers all the time and order mostly out of state, so I'm sure I can find some.

I change dealers all the time and order mostly out of state, so I'm sure I can find some.

Sweet. Thanks man. btw check my latest video if you haven't. Appreciate everything you do man. (y)

Hopefully yours is to not be a D-bag. My journey, just kidding wasn't a journey, here's how fast it went........Yup, D-bag. Run along now, adults are talking.
The dealer you ordered from must have thought you were a kid when you placed your order. Please record your temper tantrum when you call your dealer/salesman to 😭 about your order.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back