My First TRX Was Stolen & Then RAM Factory Just Cancelled My Replacement Order After Flagging Me As A "Flipper"

Forum member post history review is your friend or your.......well, it's history.

The auditing part is the real deal and I can attest to this. There was a situation with a past truck when I bought it that involved FCA. Dealer sent someone out to pick up the truck and take it back for a couple days, and had to redo all the paperwork, reflecting new miles, etc. After it was all done, I got phone calls from auditors at FCA asking all kinds of questions around the transaction and how it went down. It was some crazy ass investigative shit.
After I pay for it they can't take it away. It's not dealers car nor FCA's. What legal reasons did they use to take away the stuff you OWNED

Last edited:
I put my son and daughter through college, including a PhD from MIT for my daughter without having to rip off other people, but I didn't have a Ghibli or a Beemer. Do what you have to do, but you are nothing but a parasite that is causing issues for others. Maybe you could sell one of your snob cars to pay some tuition. :ROFLMAO:
Flipping cars is as good as a PHD as long as it puts food on the table. Spare me with the holistic attitude. You'd take the extra 15k as well. If you export them you can easily get 50k per .

Read what he said. They took his truck and he let them have it
I read what he said. They investigated for a couple of days. He got to keep it. Correct?

What I meant, specifically, was they don't confiscate the truck and keep it past the investigation phase.

I read what he said. They investigated for a couple of days. He got to keep it. Correct?

What I meant, specifically, was they don't confiscate the truck and keep it past the investigation phase.
Because they were "satisfied" with the investigation..what if they weren't
Once I get ownership of the truck dealer can't have any claim to it. What if Walmart wants the TV back you just purchased ...just to investigate

This is something that they just started implementing since the first of the year. The dealer I ordered my 2021 through specifically told me this. Is it a dumb policy, yes. Are they easy ways around it, also yes.

The only downfall (if you really care) is that your name would not be on the window sticker. Everything else does not matter because when it arrives to the dealer, it can be purchased/financed/titled whoever’s name.
Depends on why dealer tbh. Granger is super strict w this sort of thing.

What a crock of shit. Did you buy from a flipper? If not, why not, since they provide such a valuable service? Or are you just another parasitic flipper?

What competition? I'm not in the car business, I'm in the food business.
Of course I bought mine from a flipper. So did you. I bought mine from someone who bought it with the sole intention of reselling it as quickly as possible, at a profit. oh wait, I forgot businesses are good, people doing the same are bad.
No. I ordered mine because I wanted exactly what I wanted, and was willing to wait for it.

How is RAM flagging someone as a flipper ? Did you register it in MT under a LLC? Did you have several orders placed with several dealers? Do you have several ordered under the same address but different names ? There has to be more to the story. If you look at the spreadsheet there is a guy that ordered 6. He received 3 or 4 so far
How does a Montana LLC get you cancelled?

How does a Montana LLC get you cancelled?

I don't believe it necessarily does through Stellantis. The dealership could make a difference, however, as some are not willing to sell to a Montana LLC.

I don't believe it necessarily does through Stellantis. The dealership could make a difference, however, as some are not willing to sell to a Montana LLC.
Oh ok, got you. Thank you for the clarification.

Oh ok, got you. Thank you for the clarification.
That is just what I have heard/seen so far. I agree that there almost has to be more to the situation, than what was told. This seems quite odd.

I agree with you on that!

I would like to know more of the story.
I didn't put all the details in because of this being a public forum. I worked with the dealership on this, so I gave it back willingly. They sent someone out to pick it up, and delivered it back to me same day, with all new paperwork. Everything happened with my cooperation. The main part I wanted to attest to was how FCA (wasn't Stellantis at the time) followed up on it.

I didn't put all the details in because of this being a public forum. I worked with the dealership on this, so I gave it back willingly. They sent someone out to pick it up, and delivered it back to me same day, with all new paperwork. Everything happened with my cooperation. The main part I wanted to attest to was how FCA (wasn't Stellantis at the time) followed up on it.

I'd hate to say it, but it could be completely irrelevant today then. Since the merger, things could very well be done differently (whether it be for better or for worse).

That and we can't throw one-off situations, assuming the outcome applies to a broader net of circumstances. It could have been something as simple as the dealership did something incorrectly.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back