Mudflaps

Ramtuf

TRX Fanatic
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 Ford Raptor
Does anyone know if Mopar has mudflaps for the TRX? I reached out to Gatorback and they will be making them eventually. I would like to install them as soon as the truck arrives.

Does anyone know if Mopar has mudflaps for the TRX? I reached out to Gatorback and they will be making them eventually. I would like to install them as soon as the truck arrives.
I personally have not seen a TRX truck with them, I have a love hate relationship with mudflaps, I love what they do and their purpose, But I hate the way they look!!😬

I personally have not seen a TRX truck with them, I have a love hate relationship with mudflaps, I love what they do and their purpose, But I hate the way they look!!😬
I agree with you 100%. I hate the look but they keep the truck cleaner and less chance of rocks chipping the sides of the truck.

I agree with you 100%. I hate the look but they keep the truck cleaner and less chance of rocks chipping the sides of the truck.
I like mud flaps for keeping the trucks clean. My Jeep gets dirty all over just seating in the garage. Never mind when I drive it.

I like mud flaps for keeping the trucks clean. My Jeep gets dirty all over just seating in the garage. Never mind when I drive it.
I hope Rokblokz, Gatorback or Mopar are working on some. I spoke with Gatorback and they said they would like to do some for the TRX. They make really nice quality mudflaps, expensive though. The biggest issue with new model trucks is you have to wait several months for after market accessories to be developed. A good problem to have I guess. Are you located in Lebanon Nh?

I hope Rokblokz, Gatorback or Mopar are working on some. I spoke with Gatorback and they said they would like to do some for the TRX. They make really nice quality mudflaps, expensive though. The biggest issue with new model trucks is you have to wait several months for after market accessories to be developed. A good problem to have I guess. Are you located in Lebanon Nh?
I’m considering 3m vinyl matted black, In place of the gloss black Paint, For paint protection, Have to do something no chips no scratches!lol And someone on here mention blacking out the roof.👍🏻 The TRX will be red

Lebanon. NJ.

My last Raptor had all kinds of rock chips because I didn't have mud guards. I have a set of Gatorbacks now and will probably have a sweet of brackets custom fabricated as soon as the TRX arrives.

My dealer Inquired with Ram/Mopar and the answer was NO. Given the level of protection mudflaps provide, you would expect them to be the first available accessory.

TFL called out the need for these during their 2 week assessment. Truck was a mess right after washing. In CO they are probably a must have even though I don't love how they always look.

Back