Mudflap options?

Ramathorn

TRX Fanatic
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2015 Ram 2500 MegaCab Blackout Edition 6.7
I'm wondering if anybody knows if they make custom fit mudflaps for the 2021 TRX? Mine wont be here for awhile but want to order everything so it's here and ready. Thanks!

I'm wondering if anybody knows if they make custom fit mudflaps for the 2021 TRX? Mine wont be here for awhile but want to order everything so it's here and ready. Thanks!
Good question. I want to get some also

I am also interested in mudflaps and I have reached out to several companies like Rokblokz and Gatorback. Gatorback are the nicest in my opinion. They need to get their hands on a truck to develop and fit. I am still waiting on Rokblokz for a reply. Mopar did respond to my inquiry rather quickly and they have mudflaps that will fit. I will attach their response letter. I was very surprised that the ones listed will fit. They don’t appear to be vehicle specific.

Attachments

• DF5D584F-FCE3-4EC2-9AD4-9BC2468EEE52.png
    DF5D584F-FCE3-4EC2-9AD4-9BC2468EEE52.png
    435.9 KB · Views: 418
I am also interested in mudflaps and I have reached out to several companies like Rokblokz and Gatorback. Gatorback are the nicest in my opinion. They need to get their hands on a truck to develop and fit. I am still waiting on Rokblokz for a reply. Mopar did respond to my inquiry rather quickly and they have mudflaps that will fit. I will attach their response letter. I was very surprised that the ones listed will fit. They don’t appear to be vehicle specific.
Thanks for the info! It does list they will fit a TRX? I wonder how well though? That's assuming the fender design is almost the same as the regular 1500's?

Thanks for the info! It does list they will fit a TRX? I wonder how well though? That's assuming the fender design is almost the same as the regular 1500's?
Yeah I would be suspect of the pre molded ones fitting the Trx.... I live very rural and definitely need decent mud flaps... just wait and see I guess. Cheers

I also am interested in mud flaps however I'm not sure how much of the dirt and crap that we have all seen all over the front doors is actually coming from the vent in the back of the fender vs the tires kicking it up from underneath the fender where the mud flap would help. I've done cleaning after offroading to know that the entire inside of the wheel well is caked with mud when I'm done and I can't imagine the mud not going through that vent and ending up on the doors

*Edit Never mind I found a video by dan edmunds with a mule vehicle where he took off the front tire and looked at the suspension and the fender liner seems to separate the vent from the wheel well

Last edited:
Reviving this older thread...anyone have a list of companies that make mudflaps for the TRX yet? I’ve always been happy with WeatherTechs but I don’t see them listed yet.

The Gatorbacks fit perfectly and offer great protection. Can't take pics because my truck is out for ceramic coating and tint.

There is a separate thread on the Gatorbacks. I am sure they protect well but I do not like the look. I emailed Weathertech to see if they have them in the works. I had them on my Raptor and they protected well without look like a commercial work truck

Gatorback and bwoody has them. The gators are much pricier but sharptrucks offers forum discount

bwoody sells the Husky. I don't see ones for the TRX listed on their site. They just show 1500 with factory fender flares. I just emailed Husky to see if the will fit

bwoody sells the Husky. I don't see ones for the TRX listed on their site. They just show 1500 with factory fender flares. I just emailed Husky to see if the will fit
They are listed under the trx section and from what I read it sounded like they fit the trx. I’m probably not running flaps so didn’t look much into it.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back