Mud Flaps

Watch this video. Dealer mud flaps on the rear wheels of the TRX. A love them. Very simplistic but does the job except for the cheesy dealer advertising. Call them and ask them to sell you a set.

For the love of god someone please make mud flaps for this truck.
Gatorback mudflaps will be available in a week or two. They are excellent quality but pricey. I have been in communication with both the manufacturer and the distributor. When I know more I will share.

Attachments

• B5D060A7-88D9-443A-920A-E024459ACCFD.png
    B5D060A7-88D9-443A-920A-E024459ACCFD.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 313
  • 36D197F6-EC30-4AD8-9B3A-282CBDDE4D81.png
    36D197F6-EC30-4AD8-9B3A-282CBDDE4D81.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 314
  • F28A9241-7A9D-4C4C-9C89-E5E992383D6E.png
    F28A9241-7A9D-4C4C-9C89-E5E992383D6E.png
    944.6 KB · Views: 316
Gatorback mudflaps will be available in a week or two. They are excellent quality but pricey. I have been in communication with both the manufacturer and the distributor. When I know more I will share.
Those appeared to stick out too far I like the mudflaps from the dealer that I attached a video with they do not detract from the look of the truck yet they do the job minus the cheesy dealer advertising

Reactions: ALJ

Watch this video. Dealer mud flaps on the rear wheels of the TRX. A love them. Very simplistic but does the job except for the cheesy dealer advertising. Call them and ask them to sell you a set.
For flaps, those do look very nice.

Those appeared to stick out too far I like the mudflaps from the dealer that I attached a video with they do not detract from the look of the truck yet they do the job minus the cheesy dealer advertising
In my opinion they should stick out to protect the sides of your truck. I am sure other manufacturers will be working on mudflaps sooner than later. I reached out to several companies and Gatorback was the only company that got back to me.

Yeah I think they need to be xtra wide flaps considering the size of the tires. Someone previously posted that the regular mopar flaps don’t fit. Normal flaps are 12 inches wide, but I know there are some that are 14. Don’t know yet if those will be wide enough.....

Hi, I found these mud flaps made specifically for the TRX, they look pretty good and not too pricey. I'm not sure yet if I am going to buy these but so far they are the front runner and the only flaps I have found made specifically for the TRX.

Hi, I found these mud flaps made specifically for the TRX, they look pretty good and not too pricey. I'm not sure yet if I am going to buy these but so far they are the front runner and the only flaps I have found made specifically for the TRX.

The standard sized Rokbloks are perfect. I installed just the fronts about a month ago, and I couldn't be happier. They blend in with the truck and catch all the spray coming off the front tires. Took less than 10 min per side to install.
No more crap caked under my door handle after hitting one little mud puddle.

Thanks, I think I will probably order them. Did you install all 4 or just the front?

Gatorback also has TRX specific flaps. I went with standard RokBlokz instead.

Gatorback flaps are way over priced, RokBlokz are much better priced and look just as good or in my opinion actually better.

Gatorback flaps are way over priced, RokBlokz are much better priced and look just as good or in my opinion actually better.
Exactly why I installed the RokBlokz

Thanks, I think I will probably order them. Did you install all 4 or just the front?
Just the fronts are on the truck for now, but I might put the rears on later. I don't like the look of the rears (I don't really like the look of ANY mudflaps) as much, but they would make a nice difference if spending a lot of time off road. RokBloks are as simple but effective as it gets.

What size RokBlokz did you guys get? I noticed they have regular and XL.
The regulars are 12” which is slightly narrower than the tire, but I’ve seen some of their flaps on other trucks stick out like crazy so I’m not sure how much bigger the XL’s are.

Back