MSRP Available! Built Bright White TRX...

NashRam

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram 1500 Laramie
I'm passing on my build guys and gals. It is built and should be at the dealer this month according to the emails from FCA Customer Care.
You can call Joe Figueroa at Burns Motors in McAllen, Tx. His number is 956-984-4400. The price will be MSRP. The serial # is 1C6SRFU92MN900764.
Attached find the configuration. Good luck and God bless.

Attachments

• TRX.pdf
    70.6 KB · Views: 217
I'm passing on my build guys and gals. It is built and should be at the dealer this month according to the emails from FCA Customer Care.
You can call Joe Figueroa at Burns Motors in McAllen, Tx. His number is 956-984-4400. The price will be MSRP. The serial # is 1C6SRFU92MN900764.
bump

bump

Wow looks like some lucky person is going pick up that order real quick.

I live in Mcallen but when I called these guys on launch day they told me no truck for you and blew me off. Lol. Ordered from San Antonio.

I live in Mcallen but when I called these guys on launch day they told me no truck for you and blew me off. Lol. Ordered from San Antonio.
What they didn’t like your money?

bump
bump for Bambi...

Thx. Know if they will ship? I’m probably buying something monday.
I'm not sure if they will ship but I'm sure they deal with that all the time. Give Joe a call.

I don't know Joe personally but I've worked with this dealership for approximately 30 years. No complaints.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back