Mopar same as Decked?

soulsea

☐ Rekt ☑ Not Rekt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Looking to instal a set of bed drawers for all my off roading gear as I had on the Raptor.

I was going to order the Decked system and noticed that the one from Mopar looks almost identical.

Does anyone know if it's just a rebranded Decked or is it a part that Mopar makes that just looks similar?

tripleB

TRX Maniac
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
🦖
They are the same, if you click on the Installation instructions on the Mopar site it pulls up a DECKED document.

A few key steps that I want to point out from the installation instructions though. :ROFLMAO: Makes me want to buy it just to support the company.

STEP 1. DON’T be an idiot read the instructions.

NOTE: You will need a buddy to help with exactly two steps, not including draining the sixpack or snapping pics of you posing.

Prevent abusive, expletive-filled language, watch our detailed installation video or give us a call. We’re happy to help!

Caliche

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Current Ride #2
2018 Polaris 1000 Ranger SxS
Looking to instal a set of bed drawers for all my off roading gear as I had on the Raptor.

I was going to order the Decked system and noticed that the one from Mopar looks almost identical.

Does anyone know if it's just a rebranded Decked or is it a part that Mopar makes that just looks similar?

Those two sure look the same.

OP
soulsea

soulsea

☐ Rekt ☑ Not Rekt
Founding Member
Reaction score
They are the same, if you click on the Installation instructions on the Mopar site it pulls up a DECKED document.

A few key steps that I want to point out from the installation instructions though. :ROFLMAO: Makes me want to buy it just to support the company.

STEP 1. DON’T be an idiot read the instructions.

NOTE: You will need a buddy to help with exactly two steps, not including draining the sixpack or snapping pics of you posing.

Prevent abusive, expletive-filled language, watch our detailed installation video or give us a call. We’re happy to help!

Thanks man, appreciate it.

Yeah I'm not doing it myself. :)

I assume the beds are the same and it will work on the TRX?

Caliche

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Current Ride #2
2018 Polaris 1000 Ranger SxS
Thanks man, appreciate it.

Yeah I'm not doing it myself. :)

I assume the beds are the same and it will work on the TRX?
I think they should be as the bed is the same as the 1500, 5ft 7in.

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Morton