MOPAR Rock Rails

SFWSCX3

TRX Fan
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
19’ Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Looking for pics of the MOPAR Rock Rails. Looked and searched for a thread, but didn’t find one. If anyone has pics can you please post? Thanks!

Looking for pics of the MOPAR Rock Rails. Looked and searched for a thread, but didn’t find one. If anyone has pics can you please post? Thanks!
Found this one on line

1614657400802.png

Snagged a couple pictures from one I found at a dealer.
53EE97FA-A7E5-40D4-8BCD-2DC8C2A375FC.jpeg

Attachments

• A9E2E595-B71C-4EFC-8F12-D44B646D5D58.jpeg
    A9E2E595-B71C-4EFC-8F12-D44B646D5D58.jpeg
    309.8 KB · Views: 259
  • 9F4722C5-8358-4C04-BF0D-CE662DEDD524.jpeg
    9F4722C5-8358-4C04-BF0D-CE662DEDD524.jpeg
    276.2 KB · Views: 256
Snagged a couple pictures from one I found at a dealer. View attachment 6636
Thanks! I had then in my order and was concerned my wife may not have a step. My wife has a hard time accessing my lifted 4RUNNER and I wanted to be sure she had at least a spot to step up on. She is 5’ 1”.
Appreciate the pics!!!

Thanks! I had then in my order and was concerned my wife may not have a step. My wife has a hard time accessing my lifted 4RUNNER and I wanted to be sure she had at least a spot to step up on. She is 5’ 1”.
Appreciate the pics!!!

They act as really bad side steps, but I guess it is better than nothing.

Wife might not be satisfied about it though...

Love the way they look but with wife and kids I decided to order mopar electric steps

They act as really bad side steps, but I guess it is better than nothing.

Wife might not be satisfied about it though...
I’ll just pull up to a curb! Can’t be worse then my sliders on my 4Runner.
Love the way they look but with wife and kids I decided to order mopar electric steps
1614704867168.jpeg
These are 24” off the ground. I’m sure the TRX will be close.

View attachment 6654These are 24” off the ground. I’m sure the TRX will be close.

For sure not any worse!

Maybe go to the dollar store and pick up a stool incase if the whole curb thing doesn't work out

For sure not any worse!

Maybe go to the dollar store and pick up a stool incase if the whole curb thing doesn't work out
Good idea. My Buddy said he’s buying me a pink stool because I’m 5’8”. He says I shop in the kids department for clothes. Hilarious. If I can get in my rig now I can get in the TRX when it arrives!

Good idea. My Buddy said he’s buying me a pink stool because I’m 5’8”. He says I shop in the kids department for clothes. Hilarious. If I can get in my rig now I can get in the TRX when it arrives!
I know! It was hilarious. what sucks is I usually can come up with a good comeback. I was stumped and just sat there for a second and then laughed my ass off.

I love my Mopar Rock Rails. My wife is 5’6” and has no issue using it as a step. I did have them coated with Line-X to help with grip when the weather is marginal.
E3D7D02D-79B2-46E6-8E0B-1DCE43DD7375.jpeg
7B7BDE70-9AEA-411C-9125-B1E974B94152.jpeg

I love my Mopar Rock Rails. My wife is 5’6” and has no issue using it as a step. I did have them coated with Line-X to help with grip when the weather is marginal.
View attachment 41763View attachment 41764
A little hard for me to tell due to angle and sun/shade but is your front bumper line-x on the top part around the fog lamps or just the skid plate area? Looks really clean probably a good or more cost effective option than doing the PPF down on the bottom for rock protection

Bumping an old thread. Where did you get them line-x coated? look great!

View attachment 6654These are 24” off the ground. I’m sure the TRX will be close.
This brings up an interesting question for me....what is the measurement from ground to TRX with and without Mopar Rock Rails? I also have a lifted Toyota Tacoma and would be interested to know the difference.

A little hard for me to tell due to angle and sun/shade but is your front bumper line-x on the top part around the fog lamps or just the skid plate area? Looks really clean probably a good or more cost effective option than doing the PPF down on the bottom for rock protection
Sorry for the late response, I just saw this.

Everything that I had coated with Line-X is:
-Front Bumper and Skid Plate
-Rear Bumper
-Rocker Panel
-Rock Rails
-Fender Flares

Reactions: LDN
Sorry for the late response, I just saw this.

Everything that I had coated with Line-X is:
-Front Bumper and Skid Plate
-Rear Bumper
-Rocker Panel
-Rock Rails
-Fender Flares
Nice! Who did the work?

Back