Mopar Off-Road Style Running Boards

SniperDog

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
17 Raptor, 18 Audi R8 RWS, 20 Audi SQ-8, 20 C8 Corvette
So, when I ordered by truck, I nearly didn't order the above, or rock rails, thinking I would add power steps, as I like the look. However, thinking my truck would come before power steps would be available, I ordered the above and my truck will come with them.

Since I wanted the power steps anyway, last week I had my dealer order the Mopar power steps, and they should be here by the time my truck arrives. Although some here have been offered as much as $900 trade in for the off-road boards, my guy is telling me $400-$500.

My question then is this - should I trade them in and take $400-$500, or should I try to sell them myself? Or, should I keep them? Would anyone here be interested in them? I'm in Colorado...

SD.

Hellasaurus

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Military
Army
There is a thread in the forum for those that want to sell some of their accessories or take offs. I forget what the thread is called but look around. If I find it I will update this with the link. Here one of a few threads for accessories: https://www.ram-trx.com/threads/trx-parts-for-sale.1168/

Last edited:

Agonza11

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
Jeep
So, when I ordered by truck, I nearly didn't order the above, or rock rails, thinking I would add power steps, as I like the look. However, thinking my truck would come before power steps would be available, I ordered the above and my truck will come with them.

Since I wanted the power steps anyway, last week I had my dealer order the Mopar power steps, and they should be here by the time my truck arrives. Although some here have been offered as much as $900 trade in for the off-road boards, my guy is telling me $400-$500.

My question then is this - should I trade them in and take $400-$500, or should I try to sell them myself? Or, should I keep them? Would anyone here be interested in them? I'm in Colorado...

SD.
How much are they charging to install and purchase the power boards

OP
S

SniperDog

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
right at $1,900.

Caliche

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Current Ride #2
2021 Can-Am Commander Max
I am in the same boat. If my dealer offers me 800+ I’ll probably take the deal. 500 seems very low and he’s taking advantage of you. Good luck and keep us posted. Cheers

OP
S

SniperDog

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Denver metro

HeliPilot

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Military
USAF
Mine is going to install power boards for $1800 but will not take my rock rails. They will be for sale soon

Last edited:
RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Morton