Minnesota Snowmies

Wabasha, MN here.
Ordered a 22 from Winona on 7/10 and they were willing to match Grangers 5K off.
Its going to be a long wait until I can join the rest of you that already have one of these monsters.

Any of you Minnesota guys have any recommendations on the best shop for PPF and ceramic coating?

I did some research and was set to get mine done at Midwest Clear Bra in Plymouth but due to timing of delivery I ended up getting mine done in Denver. Midwest Clear Bra reviews are good and their communication with me was great.

Wayzata, MN

21' LE from Coon Rapids CJDR +$5k
Ordered 22' from Granger -$5K

Best place in the twin cities for PPF and or Xpel is Pristine Detail. They do all my vehicles.

In St Paul here.
Ordered mine @ Fury in late April and got it in mid July.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    504.6 KB · Views: 11
I did use Midwest Clear Bra for my Demon, they did ok I thought, but actually have heard from several now their experience was not good. I used Blackfire Creative in Farmington for my TRX, veteran owned and great experience. Talk to Adam.

SE metro. MSRP dealer, Fury Motors.
They were not MSRP when I went Demon shopping in 2018, glad they improved. I paid MSRP at Bernards in New Richmond for the TRX.

Hi all MN peeps.

live in the South Metro, just ordered my 22 TRX 8/30/2022. Just got my VIN today, it will be a long wait either way.
Have seen a few TRX’s in n my area. One blue near Apple Valley and another white one in Hastings a few weeks back.

Hi all MN peeps.

live in the South Metro, just ordered my 22 TRX 8/30/2022. Just got my VIN today, it will be a long wait either way.
Have seen a few TRX’s in n my area. One blue near Apple Valley and another white one in Hastings a few weeks back.
The blue was probably me haha.

I did use Midwest Clear Bra for my Demon, they did ok I thought, but actually have heard from several now their experience was not good. I used Blackfire Creative in Farmington for my TRX, veteran owned and great experience. Talk to Adam.
Glad to hear they do good work. They are not far from me and will for sure use them when my truck comes in.

Sweet - I was in the all Black Laramie.

Now I need to figure out how to get you to my house to see if the TRX will fit in my garage. I measured 83.5” on my garage, but the wife is not convinced it will fit a 7’ garage door.

Now I need to figure out how to get you to my house to see if the TRX will fit in my garage. I measured 83.5” on my garage, but the wife is not convinced it will fit a 7’ garage door.
Yup, are your wheels offset a little? If so I remember. It will fit, my doors are 7'

Pro tip: he seems to bite on beer bribes…

Yup, are your wheels offset a little? If so I remember. It will fit, my doors are 7'
Yes - my wheels are offset. Getting ready to start taking all my stuff off this truck. Dealership won’t give me any more for extras when I trade it in.

Looks like the TRX is about to get to play in a foot of snow! ❄️👍🏻

Attachments

• 260836A8-9CB2-40D8-AF28-31AF0E5519AA.png
    260836A8-9CB2-40D8-AF28-31AF0E5519AA.png
    366.9 KB · Views: 10

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back