MN Snowmies

hellcatduke

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 Charger SRT Hellcat
Wabasha, MN here.
Ordered a 22 from Winona on 7/10 and they were willing to match Grangers 5K off.
Its going to be a long wait until I can join the rest of you that already have one of these monsters.

Vikes13

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Nick
Current Ride
Ram
Any of you Minnesota guys have any recommendations on the best shop for PPF and ceramic coating?

Raven

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Name
CHAD
Current Ride
2020 RAM 1500 Limited
Current Ride #2
2017 Jeep Rubicon Hard Rock
Military
Navy
I did some research and was set to get mine done at Midwest Clear Bra in Plymouth but due to timing of delivery I ended up getting mine done in Denver. Midwest Clear Bra reviews are good and their communication with me was great.

RTrack

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Raptor
Wayzata, MN

21' LE from Coon Rapids CJDR +$5k
Ordered 22' from Granger -$5K

Best place in the twin cities for PPF and or Xpel is Pristine Detail. They do all my vehicles.

Phrendo

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Bob
Current Ride
15 Silverado
In St Paul here.
Ordered mine @ Fury in late April and got it in mid July.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    504.6 KB · Views: 6

F8Demon

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Dodge Demon and 2021 Hydro Blue TRX
I did use Midwest Clear Bra for my Demon, they did ok I thought, but actually have heard from several now their experience was not good. I used Blackfire Creative in Farmington for my TRX, veteran owned and great experience. Talk to Adam.

F8Demon

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
SE metro. MSRP dealer, Fury Motors.
They were not MSRP when I went Demon shopping in 2018, glad they improved. I paid MSRP at Bernards in New Richmond for the TRX.

CU89

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Name
GarretBobbyFerguson
Love me some MN! Grew up east of the river. Got a brother who is a Mayor of a town on lower Lake Minnetonka, another that lives on Lake Harriet and a sister in Bloomington. Best part about visiting is going to the Vikings Team store at the MOA and asking if they have any Super Bowl Championship T-Shirts in stock.

Evil_German

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Marco
Current Ride
2020 Laramie
Hi all MN peeps.

live in the South Metro, just ordered my 22 TRX 8/30/2022. Just got my VIN today, it will be a long wait either way.
Have seen a few TRX’s in n my area. One blue near Apple Valley and another white one in Hastings a few weeks back.

F8Demon

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Hi all MN peeps.

live in the South Metro, just ordered my 22 TRX 8/30/2022. Just got my VIN today, it will be a long wait either way.
Have seen a few TRX’s in n my area. One blue near Apple Valley and another white one in Hastings a few weeks back.
The blue was probably me haha.

Evil_German

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Marco
Current Ride
2020 Laramie
I did use Midwest Clear Bra for my Demon, they did ok I thought, but actually have heard from several now their experience was not good. I used Blackfire Creative in Farmington for my TRX, veteran owned and great experience. Talk to Adam.
Glad to hear they do good work. They are not far from me and will for sure use them when my truck comes in.

Evil_German

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Marco
Current Ride
2020 Laramie
Sweet - I was in the all Black Laramie.

Now I need to figure out how to get you to my house to see if the TRX will fit in my garage. I measured 83.5” on my garage, but the wife is not convinced it will fit a 7’ garage door.

F8Demon

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride

Now I need to figure out how to get you to my house to see if the TRX will fit in my garage. I measured 83.5” on my garage, but the wife is not convinced it will fit a 7’ garage door.
Yup, are your wheels offset a little? If so I remember. It will fit, my doors are 7'

OP
NRDALRT

NRDALRT

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
Practical family sedan
Current Ride #2
Mythical pile of parts in D status

Pro tip: he seems to bite on beer bribes…

Evil_German

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Marco
Current Ride
2020 Laramie
Yup, are your wheels offset a little? If so I remember. It will fit, my doors are 7'
Yes - my wheels are offset. Getting ready to start taking all my stuff off this truck. Dealership won’t give me any more for extras when I trade it in.

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com