MN Snowmies

NRDALRT

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
Practical family sedan
Current Ride #2
Mythical pile of parts in D status
Didn't see a thread for MN owners yet, so I guess I'll start one. Where my snowmies at?! 🥶

NewtoTRX

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Ford Raptor
Ordered a 22 in May. Trying to be patient.

OP
NRDALRT

NRDALRT

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
Practical family sedan
Current Ride #2

F8Demon

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Dodge Demon and 2021 Hydro Blue TRX
Minnesota guy here! South metro.

RZRXP1000

Former Raptor Pilot
Reaction score
Name
KG
Current Ride
21 TRX
Current Ride #2
Polaris Slingshot SLR
Just across the border in Hudson here!

Raven

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Name
CHAD
Current Ride
2020 RAM 1500 Limited
Current Ride #2
2017 Jeep Rubicon Hard Rock
Military
Navy
Picked up my Granite Crystal TRX at Burnsville Chrysler/Dodge/Ram on 8/13. I split time between my house in CO and my lake cabin on Lake Vermilion. I'm a MN native and spent most of my life in the New Ulm area.

OP
NRDALRT

NRDALRT

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
Practical family sedan
Current Ride #2
Picked up my Granite Crystal TRX at Burnsville Chrysler/Dodge/Ram on 8/13. I split time between my house in CO and my lake cabin on Lake Vermilion. I'm a MN native and spent most of my life in the New Ulm area.
I've had underwhelming results from Burnsville Dodge. I wouldn't say bad experiences, necessarily, but not great either. They were the first place I called when I started TRX shopping, but ultimately ordered mine from another dealership because the salesperson never returned my call (which solidified my opinion of them).

Raven

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Name
CHAD
Current Ride
2020 RAM 1500 Limited
Current Ride #2
2017 Jeep Rubicon Hard Rock
Military
Navy
I've had underwhelming results from Burnsville Dodge. I wouldn't say bad experiences, necessarily, but not great either. They were the first place I called when I started TRX shopping, but ultimately ordered mine from another dealership because the salesperson never returned my call (which solidified my opinion of them).
They did a great job for me. You can't really judge the whole dealership by one deadbeat salesman. The first salesman I worked with there was a BS artist. They fired him and the new salesman they assigned to me and the sales manager were both great to work with.

OP
NRDALRT

NRDALRT

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
Practical family sedan
Current Ride #2
They did a great job for me. You can't really judge the whole dealership by one deadbeat salesman. The first salesman I worked with there was a BS artist. They fired him and the new salesman they assigned to me and the sales manager were both great to work with.
Certainly not basing it on a single experience. I've been there multiple times between purchase and service trips. As I said initially, on average, it's been ok, but not stellar. Always great when people like yourself have good experiences though.

ChargedUp!

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Paul
I ordered my ‘22 back on June 16 so I’m waiting. I’m in the NW burbs. Saw a hydro blue one yesterday up in Hanover with a hellcat badge on the front fender area. Looked nice! I’d still like a ride in one before mine gets here. I’ve never even heard one in person!

Roaster Boy

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Todd
Current Ride
1975 Ramcharger SE - Stock with 440 and A/C
Current Ride #2
2015 Ram 1500 Sport - Ignition Orange
Hey - I'm from Hudson, WI (almost in the Twin Cities). Now in "D" Status.

OP
NRDALRT

NRDALRT

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
Practical family sedan
Current Ride #2
I ordered my ‘22 back on June 16 so I’m waiting. I’m in the NW burbs. Saw a hydro blue one yesterday up in Hanover with a hellcat badge on the front fender area. Looked nice! I’d still like a ride in one before mine gets here. I’ve never even heard one in person!
There's one that lives by me too. I'd like to swing by and say "Hey, I live semi-close to you and have been drooling over your truck for the past 6 months.", but then there's that awkward moment where you're waiting for the guy to offer you a ride, though you haven't completely exited the bush you were hiding in waiting for him to come home. It'd be great if I could avoid that whole situation.

Roaster Boy

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Todd
Current Ride
1975 Ramcharger SE - Stock with 440 and A/C
Current Ride #2
2015 Ram 1500 Sport - Ignition Orange
They had 2 on the lot at Forest Lake (one blue and one black). One in the showroom (Hydro Blue) with a sold sticker on it. I went in to look at it since it was spec'd out the same as my '22. They were pretty cool about it, and fired it right up in the showroom so I could hear it. It was awesome. Even my wife loved it.

RZRXP1000

Former Raptor Pilot
Reaction score
Name
KG
Current Ride
21 TRX
Current Ride #2
Polaris Slingshot SLR
There are some decent trails to the north of the Metro near Grantsburg WI, and to the west near Thorp WI. Nothing like out west in Utah, but good fun for a day trip. We should meet up and plan some rides once everyone get their rigs.

Vikes13

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Nick
Current Ride
Ram
Didn’t realize so many members from Minni pretty cool.
From twin cities ordered back in may

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com