Missing TRX lol

TRX000057

TRX Fan
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Laramie
My number 57 was one of the first ones built and other ones have reached dealer I purchased from before mine that were built after mine. They’re not sure if it’s at Shap or at Connor or it ran out of gas somewhere in between. Any help out there On trying to locate number 57 black?

Sounds like you got picked for extended quality control?

My number 57 was one of the first ones built and other ones have reached dealer I purchased
I’m sure there’s nothing to worry about 😉...
42D53312-9C19-4400-8729-7B3C9119114D.gif

You both got windows stickers around 10 days ago. Guns you should be on a train so your not going to know where your is at until it reaches NY. TRX let me get the last 8 of you VIN. And I'll see if one of the guys with access to the plant system can see if it left. You can PM me if you want

Typically if you are in extended quality control that’s a good thing as it means yours is going to be perfect.

My number 57 was one of the first ones built and other ones have reached dealer I purchased from before mine that were built after mine. They’re not sure if it’s at Shap or at Connor or it ran out of gas somewhere in between. Any help out there On trying to locate number 57 black?
I'm in the same boat, mine was built on day one of production and the latest I got from the dealer, it's been released from the factory and awaiting a rail car.... I'm about to fly from Hawaii to Michigan and drive it to the port...

Back