Michigan TRX Owners

FaZt1

TRX Fanatic
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
I was first in line to order a TRX at my local Ram dealer. Opted for a non-LE in Granite Crystal Metallic. The waiting is the hardest part (or so Tom Petty once said).

How many more TRX owners (or soon to be owners) in MI?

I have a Granite Crystal coming to Kalamazoo, Michigan...Can’t wait!!!

Non LE White Ionia

Dam I hate waiting lol. Benn waiting 5 months for my C8. I'm not a patient man

Zeigler wanted $ 2500.00 over MSRP, so I went through Seelye in Paw Paw.

Zeigler wanted $ 2500.00 over MSRP, so I went through Seelye in Paw Paw.
I was their first and did MSRP. I wouldn’t have paid over either. Seelye is solid! Hope you get a VIN soon.

MI TRX owners sure are quiet! Here is a picture to get you to started. Went to Ouray, made jeeps move, excersied the suspension and tested the nano coat against granite dust. Truck lives south of Lansing.
20210805_095948.jpg

Hi All,

We have an upcoming off-road event coming up on Oct 23rd at Grayling, MI - only a few openings remaining!! This is our first event in about 6 months so there has been lots of interest. There are already 6 TRX's registered and a bunch of Raptors and other trucks so make sure you get in on the fun if you're interested!

Link to event website:

Also check out our IG account @CatchMeOffroad for more videos/photos of past events. We have attendees from all over the US, some as far as Las Vegas, Texas, the Dakotas, and of course all over the Midwest.

Hope to see some of you out there!

Hi All,

We have an upcoming off-road event coming up on Oct 23rd at Grayling, MI - only a few openings remaining!! This is our first event in about 6 months so there has been lots of interest. There are already 6 TRX's registered and a bunch of Raptors and other trucks so make sure you get in on the fun if you're interested!

Link to event website:

Also check out our IG account @CatchMeOffroad for more videos/photos of past events. We have attendees from all over the US, some as far as Las Vegas, Texas, the Dakotas, and of course all over the Midwest.

Hope to see some of you out there!
I'm testing some if the trails this weekend. But with my m1152a1. Rain tomorrow!!!
20211001_181004.jpg
20211001_162941.jpg
Trx at home.

It made the jeep and side by side trails WIDER! LOL Some of the trail would not have fit my trx, the paint would be seriously gouged. It is dryer than usual so tomorrow afternoon should be as fun.

22’ Granite ordered may 19. Waiting. In the mean time just building stuff

Attachments

• IMG_2247.MOV
    14.3 MB
Back