Michigan Man

OneT

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram TRX
Hello! Got the email asking me to introduce myself.

Mathew from South East Michigan. Recently put my deposit down with Dawson Miller at Dan Cummins CDJR in Kentucky. They got a pretty good deal going on over there. Had a truck picked out locally but then the dealer started to fudge the numbers when it came time to sign. So now I am waiting for my VIN#

Came from the Raptor world, recently sold my 2019 Raptor that was on Fox Factory 3.0 suspension and made 440rwhp

Thanks!

Depdog1

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Raptor until next week then TRX
Hi Matthew,
I also sold my 2020 Raptor for a 21 TRX, after 8000 miles I sold my 21 for a 22 Ignition Edition TRX. I’m also in Michigan, in the Oakland Co. area. you will love your TRX. Only thing I miss from my Raptor is the seats, I think they were a lil more comfortable. I added an aluminum tonneau cover, Fuel wheels, Tazer DT, PPF, ceramic coating and tint. I love every mile I put on it. Hope to see you around!

OP
OP
OneT

OneT

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram TRX
Hi Matthew,
I also sold my 2020 Raptor for a 21 TRX, after 8000 miles I sold my 21 for a 22 Ignition Edition TRX. I’m also in Michigan, in the Oakland Co. area. you will love your TRX. Only thing I miss from my Raptor is the seats, I think they were a lil more comfortable. I added an aluminum tonneau cover, Fuel wheels, Tazer DT, PPF, ceramic coating and tint. I love every mile I put on it. Hope to see you around!
Very cool! My home and my office are in Macomb County. One of my clients is a PPF installer and I will be getting the entire truck wrapped in Ceramic Pro Kavaca PPF.

See you around! Can't miss an ignition.

LUV2WIN

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
21 C8 Stingray / 21 TRX
Current Ride #2
1990 K5 Blazer / 1986 K5 Blazer
Hey Michigan , Ionia here.

TedRex

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram 2500 Diesel
Current Ride #2
Hydro Blue TRX
Welcome and enjoy the truck when it arrives. Mid Mich here.

UP Finn

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 4Runner ORP, lifted
Current Ride #2
1992 HMMWV
Welcome to the wait from southwest Michigan!

Rammit

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Ram 1500
I am also on SE Michigan. I have one ordered through granger. I hope to see it at some point. Welcome to the forum

Claasicdrive

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
BMW M6
Military
USAF
Hi Matthew,
i have the base TRX that has diferent seats than lvl 1 or 2 trim. Used to own a 2020 802 A Raptor. The seats on the TRX are more comfortable than Raptor by far. Just drove 2700 miles in 3 days and I can truly say the seats are amazing. Before that drove 1500 miles in 2 days and have had the same experience.

ScottSad

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
Current Ride #2
Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
Military
US Army
Welcome to the group! Michigan here as well, Macomb County - Sterling Heights actually, so I'm very close to the TRX nesting grounds. Mind if I ask which local dealer you used?

OP
OP
OneT

OneT

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram TRX
Welcome to the group! Michigan here as well, Macomb County - Sterling Heights actually, so I'm very close to the TRX nesting grounds. Mind if I ask which local dealer you used?
I ordered from Kentucky.

Latest Discussions...

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Morton Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM EBC Brakes StopwatchUSA.com