Maine TRX Owners

Congrats on your order! Hopefully you will get more Maine guys to follow this thread. Don’t want you to be lonely up there in the north... lol

Congrats on your order! Hopefully you will get more Maine guys to follow this thread. Don’t want you to be lonely up there in the north... lol
Thank you, hopefully its more than just me. Will be interesting to see if I go anywhere in the snow :)

Well if it gets too snowy, come on down to Texas and stay warm! Cheers!

Litchfield Maine,placed order first week of September,can’t wait
Welcome, great to see another Mainer here. We'll have to see how long it takes to get a VIN, still waiting....

I’m in MA, anyone in Maine pay less then MSRP? I’d be willing to travel if I could find one.

Welcome, great to see another Mainer here. We'll have to see how long it takes to get a VIN, still waiting....
Dealer in Augusta informed me that my truck shipping date is 3-3-2021.Not sure how to track it or when it will arrive

Dealer in Augusta informed me that my truck shipping date is 3-3-2021.Not sure how to track it or when it will arrive
Should be built 2 days before ship date. Cheers

Edit: so you should see a build sheet tomorrow

They should be able to tell you when it gets to MA by train. At least that's the path mine is taking. My ETA is 3/7 6:02pm to arrive in MA, then it goes car carrier to dealer. My Window sticker was 2/19. Estimated date to dealer between 3/11-3/22. Dates came from dealer, hope that helps

They should be able to tell you when it gets to MA by train. At least that's the path mine is taking. My ETA is 3/7 6:02pm to arrive in MA, then it goes car carrier to dealer. My Window sticker was 2/19. Estimated date to dealer between 3/11-3/22. Dates came from dealer, hope that helps
Yes mine shouldn’t be to far behind yours

Did anyone order an LE and it is close to delivery this week, if so, see attached Pics, from Brewer, ME....you might want an extra good inspection, maybe a good way to justify a discount?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210411-073034.png
    Screenshot_20210411-073034.png
    737.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20210411-073050.png
    Screenshot_20210411-073050.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 30
Did anyone order an LE and it is close to delivery this week, if so, see attached Pics, from Brewer, ME....you might want an extra good inspection, maybe a good way to justify a discount?

That's awful, supposedly ME got 1 LE. I wonder if they used the front hooks to get it back on the car carrier.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back