IdahoKTM

TRX Addict
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2023 Lunar Edition TRX
Current Ride #2
Airbus A321NX
There are photos of the Lunar Edition scattered all over this website, but no official thread in this section. I'll start with the photos from the Ram website. Maybe @Nitro can make it a sticky. :cool:

Lunar 1.jpg
Lunar 3.jpg
Lunar 5.jpg
Lunar 6.jpg
Lunar 7.jpg
Lunar 2.jpg
Lunar 4.jpg

Saw other pics where I thought it looked more like sting gray...seems closer to granite in these...either way...looks cool

Saw other pics where I thought it looked more like sting gray...seems closer to granite in these...either way...looks cool

Yeah, especially the photos Ram has on their website. The color is much lighter in person.

Lunar 1.jpg
Lunar 2.jpg
Lunar 3.jpg

Yup, there it is...look beautiful...I had a ZR2 back in 2018 (ya, I know) I had the hood insert done in sting with a matte clear...do love that color

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230626-134614_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20230626-134614_Photos.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 166
Mine is the black on black level 2 but if this was available in 21 I would have chosen this color. I liked the black for the fact of is wasn't 2 tone like the others. Orange and yellow are too loud for my taste, but the Lunar is just perfect. Beautiful truck my friend and congrats!

Mine is the black on black level 2 but if this was available in 21 I would have chosen this color. I liked the black for the fact of is wasn't 2 tone like the others. Orange and yellow are too loud for my taste, but the Lunar is just perfect. Beautiful truck my friend and congrats!

Thanks, but I haven't received it yet. Can't wait to post my own pics.

Are destroyer and sting the same? I can't tell the damn difference...if I was ordering a TRX today be Lunar for sure..I have a granite 21 PW but I really dig that Lunar...cant wait to see it!

Are destroyer and sting the same? I can't tell the damn difference...if I was ordering a TRX today be Lunar for sure..I have a granite 21 PW but I really dig that Lunar...cant wait to see it!

I'm not sure but I bet they are all the same color with a different name.

Guys....Lunar (Ram), Destroyer (Dodge), Sting (Jeep), Ceramic (Chrysler)....all the same color..... all PDN....it's an odd color as it varies gretly on appearance with light....I just got this over the weekend....my favorite color!

Attachments

• 70933700943__1C97F0C2-0E7B-46EB-A8AC-C43FDCC6D06E.jpeg
    70933700943__1C97F0C2-0E7B-46EB-A8AC-C43FDCC6D06E.jpeg
    646.1 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Guys....Lunar (Ram), Destroyer (Dodge), Sting (Jeep), Ceramic (Chrysler)....all the same color..... all PDN....it's an odd color as it varies gretly on appearance with light....I just got this over the weekend....my favorite color!
Great info, thanks bud...car looks sick!

I definitely like the Sting Ray on a Jeep but need to see one in Socal on the TRW.

I definitely like the Sting Ray on a Jeep but need to see one in Socal on the TRW.
Funny, I know exactly what you're saying...looks awesome on a jeep, but is it too much on a larger truck?...last pics posted look killer and btr than I expected tbh, but nothing like seeing it live....wife hates the color...she'd hate it on a matchbox..ya what does she know...lol

Funny, I know exactly what you're saying...looks awesome on a jeep, but is it too much on a larger truck?...last pics posted look killer and btr than I expected tbh, but nothing like seeing it live....wife hates the color...she'd hate it on a matchbox..ya what does she know...lol
ditto, my thoughts and wife's as well :cautious:

I can't say I've never seen a Ceramic/ Destroyer/Sting Ram/Jeep before, but I've never paid attention to the color until today. I drove by the local CJDR dealer, hoping they had a truck in this color to see it in person. Fortunately, they had this. It looks better than I thought it would. :cool:

20230627_092724.jpg
20230627_092854.jpg

I had a sting grey gladiator and loved the color. The in person picture which is lighter looks much more realistic and better imho.

I can't say I've never seen a Ceramic/ Destroyer/Sting Ram/Jeep before, but I've never paid attention to the color until today. I drove by the local CJDR dealer, hoping they had a truck in this color to see it in person. Fortunately, they had this. It looks better than I thought it would. :cool:

View attachment 102101View attachment 102102
Yea great color. Had a Jeep grand Cherokee in that color. Looks slick.

Back