LORD VADER your truck is now being MODDED! New Pics added as Requested by Peeeeps.

how much was thas tow hook, like $1500!

I have a similar setup with my bed cover, using yakima cross bars w/ a basket like above or 2-4 bike mounts.
$125 and their 10% off now:

A start at Bed management using crossbars with the non slip floor and side protection.
winch in a box right hand corner, power puller hand winch to its left, milspec plasstics recovery board with ARB jack staand against the back wall in the black bag, big red bag full of recovery gear, ARB hydraulic Jack, bag of 6 Cliq camp chaairs , a pair of Spare Hand expandable load bars - one in front of bags and ther other in front of JACK and a step stool. More to come but its a start. For trips, the second spare will go in the front right corner and everything else gets moved accordingly..
1618848539829.jpeg

Attachments

• 1618848286379.jpeg
    1618848286379.jpeg
    452.1 KB · Views: 24
A start at Bed management using crossbars with the non slip floor and side protection.
winch in a box right hand corner, power puller hand winch to its left, milspec plasstics recovery board with ARB jack staand against the back wall in the black bag, big red bag full of recovery gear, ARB hydraulic Jack, bag of 6 Cliq camp chaairs , a pair of Spare Hand expandable load bars - one in front of bags and ther other in front of JACK and a step stool. More to come but its a start. For trips, the second spare will go in the front right corner and everything else gets moved accordingly..View attachment 11397

Great collection of recovery gear and equipment, but that stuff will be all over the bed 5 minutes into aggressive off-roading.

Great collection of recovery gear and equipment, but that stuff will be all over the bed 5 minutes into aggressive off-roading.
Yep, that’s why we tie it all down once we figure out everything that’s being included, get the molle panels installed, etc..

Been off-roading all over the world for 40 years, from Israel and Jordan to Easter island to Iceland - more gear tends to be better but have its own logistical issues.

Yep, that’s why we tie it all down once we figure out everything that’s being included, get the molle panels installed, etc..

Been off-roading all over the world for 40 years, from Israel and Jordan to Easter island to Iceland - more gear tends to be better but have its own logistical issues.
That’s just awesome sir!👍👍👍

Totally agree but with one cavea, you “must” know how to safely use the gear or else you are just hauling weight. I’m sure you know how. That’s for those that may not have used some of these things. Most importantly understand your winch and Hilift.

Btw, where is your hilift?

Totally agree but with one cavea, you “must” know how to safely use the gear or else you are just hauling weight. I’m sure you know how. That’s for those that may not have used some of these things. Most importantly understand your winch and Hilift.

Btw, where is your hilift?
No hi lift! Switched to the new Hydraulic JACK by ARB. Watch their video - the things amazing- sooo much easier and safer. They make a specific base also.

Also used an air jack in the past - not my favorite but has its place when you need flotation.

Not sure if everything is in the prior pics, but I got the new superwinch in a box and an extra power puller since no dedicated winch on the TRX.
Also just got the new ARB compressor in a box - it’s dual compressor and a tank.

There’s a lot of new gear out there on the same level as replacing wire cable with plasma and now some of it is dyneema.

Will be doing some gear testing off-road and on some friends ranches in a couple of weeks, before hurricane season.

you have pictures of your ram 2500?

Examples of how you can keep adding onto the molle panels- oxygen, tourniquet, life hammer, etc.
Does it get too hot where you are at to to keep most of that in your truck? Here in Las Vegas i feel the summers would be too harsh on all that equipment to keep in in the truck. Great idea and looks good. Always wanted to do something like this but 120 outside is like 180 inside the cab in the summer sun

Double you tee eff. After all that he just vanished into the wind? Must have bugged out

Back